Amare solareclipse 500 COB

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the heights for different grow stages? I have the specks, but no info on growing. I am having trouble finding info, even from the place I bought it from. Is Wilee Peyote still around? It's been a while, I'm ready to use my new light in my 4x4 tent, but it came with NO paperwork. I have recently grown with my Spider Farmer LED light, completely different than these powerful COBs. Any info will greatly be appreciated. I purchased it from All GREEN Hydroponics. Thanks

Not trying to be a smartass but, did you even try google? And $1200?......

Halfway down on the "description" there are other tabs with plenty of information.....

Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 1.18.16 PM.png

So there are the umol numbers at certain heights and I assume they are using full power.

StageRecommended PPFD
Seedling200 - 300
Clone100 - 150
Vegetative300 - 500
Flowering600 - 1000

You will have to make adjustments based on the power level and height. Either a ppfd or par sensor device or you can try the photone app on your phone. You will likely have to take measurements yourself and see. Also, watch your plants. They will tell you. Start low and increase the intensity over time. Sorry there isn't really a set height/power guide. Everyone is growing different stuff in different mediums/pots/hydro/soil/etc..

Last edited:
Back