:dancer::dancer::dancer: :drool: Cov'-- your tent looks nice and full of fine buds, mate! :d5: :slap: great job with them!

.... :smoking: Reb, I went in a looked for what he qualifies for,... assigned AFN Assimilated and Fat Kitty 1000+,...watch for Kitty, hasn't shown yet,...

Thank you Both Guys you are the best!!! I must share one thing with you,somebody somewhere said that flower nutes trigger flowering on autos..It seems its true.. i have one small girl that is some kind of purple amnesia or hase from short stuff and I didnt have veg nutes so I give her bloom nutes, she is At pre flower now, but two days ago she hasn't give me any signs of pre flowering.. I feel like my girls have too many leafs I dont know how to describe and the buds dojnt look yet ripe to me.. I will water them reglar and next week I will decide one/two more feeding or straight water..I never succeed to have more than 2% of amber trichs,and yes I do Like couchlock effect,, If you have some diy led bage I have 2 diy cob leds.:D

@Waira should I worry??
img_20170329_000417110-jpg.724251

I think its AvT they all recived same feeding, only this one is showing this problem...

I was thinking for last grow to do sucker punch and blue cheese, but only today I realised that after 15th of may I will have shiiiit load of temp problems coz my 3 leds heat to much.. fckn cobs .. So i need some 60 day good strain to reup my stash for summmer..

Last edited:
Huh, LED/COB is about as cool as it gets mate,.. are you driving them harder than usual? Have you checked in with BigSm0, pop22, or one of the other COB gurus? What are the T and RH's?
... that girl is eating her fans as normal, they will often look like hell by harvest! I see mostly P and N defc., which are mobile nute elements that get taken from the fans to support buds,... how close to harvest are you? Soon by my eye, but trich's tell the real tale though! If you have 10+ days left still you can feed them more,.. I see a purple stem, another longer-term general nutrient semi-starvation symptom,.. makes sense, as fans hold stored nutes, and if supplies are low, demand is high, feed inputs mild, the fans will be depleted more quickly,... point is, at this late stage, forcing big inputs isn't wise!
Speedy strains: Sour Crack and Toof Decay, Mephisto... 7-8 weeks pretty consistently! Sweet +Speed is fast as well,...not as good as these others IMO though!

Huh, LED/COB is about as cool as it gets mate,.. are you driving them harder than usual? Have you checked in with BigSm0, pop22, or one of the other COB gurus? What are the T and RH's?
... that girl is eating her fans as normal, they will often look like hell by harvest! I see mostly P and N defc., which are mobile nute elements that get taken from the fans to support buds,... how close to harvest are you? Soon by my eye, but trich's tell the real tale though! If you have 10+ days left still you can feed them more,.. I see a purple stem, another longer-term general nutrient semi-starvation symptom,.. makes sense, as fans hold stored nutes, and if supplies are low, demand is high, feed inputs mild, the fans will be depleted more quickly,... point is, at this late stage, forcing big inputs isn't wise!
Speedy strains: Sour Crack and Toof Decay, Mephisto... 7-8 weeks pretty consistently! Sweet +Speed is fast as well,...not as good as these others IMO though!

One led is bought diy 2530 cree all together driven at 120 or 150w i think that they arent driving too hard. Each of that cobs has his own driver.some little white drivers.. My other 3070cre is set up by kingbrite alibabba,driver is meanwell 185 @1400 i think, and I have customised bysen led blurple, that is very cool light(running cool,not looking cool :) ) .. Kind @BigSm0 told me its too much led for 1x1m tent,but i think main problem is carbon filter hes 400 cmh/or cmf? and my Pk125 extractor is 480cmf3 ? And its best to leave 3070 diy but I must made square frame, i now have vertical or horizontal.. Main problem in dissembling that light and re building it ,is that my buddy did that for me and he moved out do another country..I'm entering in 9th week,but I got to little orange pistils,and buds dont look ripe enought to me, So I would say 2 or 3 weeks.. I read from somebody I think @Dr. Babnik that his AvT (plant on pics is my AvT) was heavy feeder,and I didnt feed my AvT different from other girls.. I google little 60 day strains and 60 day lemon , auto super critical (GSS) and white dwarf from buddah seems interesting..Any thoughts? I could consider toof decay too..

What's the total wattage in there? The buds look good bro, I would stress iver a few leaves to be honest. I pour on calmag and still get my fair share of nasty leaves.

One led is bought diy 2530 cree all together driven at 120 or 150w i think that they arent driving too hard. Each of that cobs has his own driver.some little white drivers.. My other 3070cre is set up by kingbrite alibabba,driver is meanwell 185 @1400 i think, and I have customised bysen led blurple, that is very cool light(running cool,not looking cool :) ) .. Kind @BigSm0 told me its too much led for 1x1m tent,but i think main problem is carbon filter hes 400 cmh/or cmf? and my Pk125 extractor is 480cmf3 ? And its best to leave 3070 diy but I must made square frame, i now have vertical or horizontal.. Main problem in dissembling that light and re building it ,is that my buddy did that for me and he moved out do another country..I'm entering in 9th week,but I got to little orange pistils,and buds dont look ripe enought to me, So I would say 2 or 3 weeks.. I read from somebody I think @Dr. Babnik that his AvT (plant on pics is my AvT) was heavy feeder,and I didnt feed my AvT different from other girls.. I google little 60 day strains and 60 day lemon , auto super critical (GSS) and white dwarf from buddah seems interesting..Any thoughts? I could consider toof decay too..
I never saw a burne leaf tip. I feed until a slight tip burn or go slowly to full strength. I always feed the same way, slowly increasing the food to the maxium healthy consumption is reached. For all plants I establish individual schedules.

@BigSm0 it's 200w +125w + 240 w= 550w led from da wall.. :D

@Dr. Babnik I meant i wasnt feeding her heavier than others maybe that's why i get def..

guys can you help me out? what strain to choose??' I google it and like i have now 3456 strains to consider..
I even look back at my first grow love, auto super hash from pyramid seeds, that girl can take some abuse, like high temp, hum, over watering,overfeeding everything, and its mad cheap beans..And its still pretty fast strain, i saw guys finish it in 60 days..
And then again i look at delicious seeds, pretty fast and nice strains..And again if sucker punch can finish under 70 days..Its still good choice..

Back