nutes should be good for a year.shaking up the bottles each use ?
look set for a real good harvest,how old are they ?
looking great,other than the lil purpling.im not smart enough to know how to adjust your nutes.
good luck.
:pighug:

Color fade towards harvest is normal but reddish, purple stems early on is pH off, lack of P ,temps off causing pH lock out or over exposure to light. Some genetics turn purple.....More so when temp swings low at night.....My experience anyways

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

those 3 with p def got last 2 feedings hesi phosphor,tnt,and bloom booster but that is not their regular nutes (i went short on AN) and there s been 2y since they are first used so I dont know how good it is,this feeding will get me answers.. they are (5 of them) in middle of 8th week..

How old are your girls? They look just fine to me. Regardless of when you stop feeding nutes (before final plain water flush) your plants will naturally yellow up as they are going to use up what's stored in their reserves (fan leaves) so the idea is to let them use their own resources towards the last two weeks before chop. What week are you at?

Going to sort you some badges now!

Have you done a complete first grow yet? Have you completed any plants at all fully documented here on forum?

those 3 with p def got last 2 feedings hesi phosphor,tnt,and bloom booster but that is not their regular nutes (i went short on AN) and there s been 2y since they are first used so I dont know how good it is,this feeding will get me answers.. they are (5 of them) in middle of 8th week..

Middle of 8th week? I'd be on plain water right now til chop.. Just my two cents

[QUOTE="Rebel, p

[/QUOTE] Going to sort you some badges now!

Have you done a complete first grow yet? Have you completed any plants at all fully documented here on forum?[/QUOTE]

under this allias sadly no.. :(

Middle of 8th week? I'd be on plain water right now til chop.. Just my two cents

honestly? they dont look mature enough for me.. In about 3 days is watering, so I will then check trichs, but girls just dont look enought ripen to me... cant tell why..

[QUOTE="Rebel, p
Going to sort you some badges now!

Have you done a complete first grow yet? Have you completed any plants at all fully documented here on forum?[/QUOTE]

under this allias sadly no.. :([/QUOTE]

Its cool! I'll still get you some!

Back