Water plus carboload today--

View attachment 725800 View attachment 725801 View attachment 725802 View attachment 725803 View attachment 725804 View attachment 725805 View attachment 725806 View attachment 725807 View attachment 725808 View attachment 725809 View attachment 725811 View attachment 725812 View attachment 725813 View attachment 725814

View attachment 725810 my watering/feedin cup.Marijuana i lovin it!!! :biggrin:

@Strocat / @Headbudz77 I hear you brother's, one of nicer strain that I smoked was blue cheese by Dinafem.. I decided to go with pyramid auto shark and auto fresh candy..
They supposed to be faster than super hash, and that is pretty fast strain if you give her good conditions..Don't know why pyramid is so underrated..But again if you look how they don't answer mail..I was asking them to become afn vedor.they didn't even reply..
@Dr. Babnik yes you are right, that girls got last two times hesi bloom boster,tnt,phosphor..nothing more.. Three days ago they got proper feeding,last two before that was hesi..

Auto Shark
A cross between Super Skunk and Northern Lights, Shark has such a good taste and amazing aroma that you will make you feel like eating delicious sweets. It’s one of the most aromatic plants that we have, and sure won’t leave you indifferent. Surprisingly for an Indica, its resin production is so high that its overweight can even bent the leaves and branches.

Auto Fresh Candy
After having worked on the 2001 regular Sweet Tooth seeds from Spice of Life, we selected this phenotype of robust and branched Indica. It has a thick, compact flower. This variety has a fresh taste of sweet, intense candy. Flowering from 50 to 60 days according to the taste you want. Fresh candy is a plant easy to grow, it adapts to any terrain. Great for beginners and people who do not want a lot of obligations.
Nice plants, bro.

To me, they just look hungry. It seems like the juices are transported from the lower leaves to the developing flower and the leaves supporting the flower with its sugars. Ofcourse I may be wrong, but I can't see any major def except nitrogen hunger. Feed her and add full dose calmag.

Magnesium is essential for photosynthesis and the cells energy carrier molecule is found in a complex with Mg2+. Considered the speed in which autos grow, expect them to consume large amounts of Mg. I use epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) as a soild amendment, as well as in my water. I keep a solution of MgSO4 that I use i water. Also, my foliar feed contains Ca and Mg ions.

Thank you, I fully understand first part of message,second is too profi for me..I will mix little stronger food next feeding.. I think i have at least 2 if not three weeks to harvest, buds dont Appier enought hard to me..I must look at microscope to see where are the trichs..

Thank you, I fully understand first part of message,second is too profi for me..I will mix little stronger food next feeding.. I think i have at least 2 if not three weeks to harvest, buds dont Appier enought hard to me..I must look at microscope to see where are the trichs..
Do that...the girls should get a more healthy green colour when getting enough nitrogen and calmag.

My main problem is that all bud except them on canopy are soft,airy and lanky/ immature ..Yes i know i always squeeze in too much girls,Do I leave them like that another week, and for the last should i pluck out all leafs and left only buis? to recive light and harden up?

I lolipop them yesterday , I'm hoping that I dindnt f ... something up..

Do a partial harvest mate. So you get a nice even canopy... lower the lights. Give some water let it sit for another week. Then harvest the rest.

Watch out for nanners with this method. Though a vs t should be able to handle tje abuse.

Looks like you will get a nice amount of buds.

I will wait and see, they are near end of week nine, Easter is coming so I will need to finish this grow, coz relatives are coming.. I will give them one more fed and then is water..
Again shitty pics, but tomorrow is watering day so I will take some better shots... I cant lower the lights because heat problems starts then..
IMG_20170404_195831435.jpg IMG_20170404_195836798.jpg IMG_20170404_195844614.jpg IMG_20170404_195848453.jpg IMG_20170404_195916549.jpg IMG_20170404_200409214.jpg

Back