New Grower Alien vs Triangle and Deep blue C side by side

20170830_175834.jpg

Tent is 82 degrees F. CO2 at 800 ppm. Humidity at 61.5%

Thanks hope so I am going to leave the deep blue c go natural because they are on the small size fully mature (20 inches tall)
I have not yet decided to FIM or not to FIM . But some type of training for A vsT is in the future. Any suggestions ??

Thanks hope so I am going to leave the deep blue c go natural because they are on the small size fully mature (20 inches tall)
I have not yet decided to FIM or not to FIM . But some type of training for A vsT is in the future. Any suggestions ??
What is FIM?

I do lst without restraints just by bending the main stalk over to move some of the apical dominance to the secondaries. A v T definitely benefits from some training.

Hi tech environment with all the electronics. Looks like a lot of fun playing with that stuff. Accuracy is good.

Back