Day 3

Alien #1 spent the night in the window. When the sun hits the balcony, she will go out and eat pure sun light and continue her acclimation. It will be good when the new tent arrives so she can enjoy veg light. I don't know if it good for her to stay under red/yellow sepctrum at her age. What is your opinion, @A-Train?

So, here she is this morning.

View media item 7581

Day 4

No large change in 24 hrs, first set of true leaves have grown a few millimeters. The seedling is busy making roots, I suppose. Anyway, here is the pic of the day.

Now it is back in the sun on the balcony, continuing acclimation.

View media item 7598

Just examined the pot where second Alien OG seed was supposed to be. The seed is not there.

The seed was placed directly in my soil mix. Was that a stupid thing to do? It must have rotted away, cannot understand it otherwise.

Re-posted in the Breeder's section

@tobe and other experts in genetics,

Tell me if this is stupid idea. I am just throwing a thought at you...

I have this developmentally challenged White Widow.
If Alien #1 is a boy, can I cross it with the little Widow, just for fun? Not here ofcouse. No boys in the vincinity, please.
But I can take them many miles away to a greenhouse and let Alien pollinate Widow.

Would the damage of the Widow as a baby cause seeds to be of low quality?
I mean, genetics is not damaged, as far as I can understand. Her problem is due to stem damage.

It would be cool to have a self made strain....

Last edited:
Day 11

Alien has enjoyed every day of its life out on the balcony bathing in pure sunlight. There hasn't been a cloud on the sky for 11 days.

Yesterday I watered with GHE Urtica, Hesi Root Complex and Powerzyme.

View media item 7779View media item 7780

Back