Operation Green Finger, Day 1

Alien #1

View media item 7521
A question for you, @A-Train. Should I keep the seedlings in small pots until they show sex and then transplante ladies to 10 L pots or should I do it sooner than later? I cannot keep the seedlings in the tent if they grow in bigger containers so in that case, they will be out in roomtemperature and eat sunlight on good days.

Better with large pot and natural light?
UC my concerns? I have no space. Need another tent.

I hear and I obey.

Report, Operation Green Finger

The sprout was transferred to a 10 L air pot.

Soil mix: 50% potting soil/25% vermiceulite/25% perlite.

Perlite was pre-soaked in water with Hesi Root Complex. After planting, the pot was watered with 1 1/2 L water supplemented with Hesi Root Complex, Hesi Powerzyme and 5 g MgSO4, i.e. epsom salt.

Photo documentation:

View media item 7536View media item 7535

Ordered another tent and reflectorstuff so I can have one tent for veg and one for flower. That will help me getting self surplied. If you don't see me for a few days, then Her Ladyship has executed me for my money usage. I ordered without her approval.
I hope it is here by saturday. Then I am home alone and can install the equipment. She very seldom goes into my room.

Ordered another tent and reflectorstuff so I can have one tent for veg and one for flower. That will help me getting self surplied. If you don't see me for a few days, then Her Ladyship has executed me for my money usage. I ordered without her approval.
I hope it is here by saturday. Then I am home alone and can install the equipment. She very seldom goes into my room.
lol
have fun with your new setup and post some pics.
cu tobe

Hey good luck on you grow!

I am one of the few that has to transplant due to space, and I don't see a major problem with it, assuming it is done at the right time, and is done with the proper care. Transplant too early and the dirt may shift and damage roots, transplant too late and roots will be constricted which will hinder growth.

Back