New Grower Alaskan Purple Auto

Reaction score
My Alaskan Purple Auto that’s in week 3 has started pre flowering and it’s about 7 inches tall. I’m new to Autos so I’m not sure what to expect but I’d like to see some feedback. Side note, the white on the leaves is diatomaceous earth not wpm.
E53BF4CB-EC6E-4D30-BE4E-E19C4C1306D9.jpeg

My Alaskan Purple Auto that’s in week 3 has started pre flowering and it’s about 7 inches tall. I’m new to Autos so I’m not sure what to expect but I’d like to see some feedback. Side note, the white on the leaves is diatomaceous earth not wpm. View attachment 1390393
What size container? She is looking a bit short.

It’s in a 5 gallon bucket. She is short, about 7 inches tall at the moment. My first time doing autos so I’m learning.
Nothing wrong with learning. We have all been there. It just looks way to short. I am not familiar with the strain but even real squat strains should be taller at least double. What is your light cycle?

Nothing wrong with learning. We have all been there. It just looks way to short. I am not familiar with the strain but even real squat strains should be taller at least double. What is your light cycle?
I have them on a 20-4 cycle

Back