New Grower Alaskan Purple Auto

Usually fungus gnats are more of a pain than anything unless you have millions of them they should not stunt you like that. I looked at some grows if this is the one from seedsman. She is a squat girl but they are all a bit bigger than yours. I have grown seedsman gear in the past and not had any real issues.......Something is up now you just have to do research and figure it out.

Or list your whole set up and your feed schedule. I am not an expert but I did stay at a holiday inn express a few months ago. :pass:

Usually fungus gnats are more of a pain than anything unless you have millions of them they should not stunt you like that. I looked at some grows if this is the one from seedsman. She is a squat girl but they are all a bit bigger than yours. I have grown seedsman gear in the past and not had any real issues.......Something is up now you just have to do research and figure it out.

Or list your whole set up and your feed schedule. I am not an expert but I did stay at a holiday inn express a few months ago. :pass:
I did see other people’s grows for this strain as well that’s why I’m here lol. I’m using fox farms ocean forest and coast of Maine soil, 2 bloomspect 600w LED’s, AC Infinity T6 in-line fan, AC Infinity charcoal filter. Fox farms trio for nutes, great white, Ac infinity 4x4 tent, vornado humidifier. Temps usually around 75-81 degrees Fahrenheit. humidity around 45-55%

I did see other people’s grows for this strain as well that’s why I’m here lol. I’m using fox farms ocean forest and coast of Maine soil, 2 bloomspect 600w LED’s, AC Infinity T6 in-line fan, AC Infinity charcoal filter. Fox farms trio for nutes, great white, Ac infinity 4x4 tent, vornado humidifier. Temps usually around 75-81 degrees Fahrenheit. humidity around 45-55%
When did you start using nutes and how much? I have been wanting to get some of the coast of maine soil but the shipping is outrageous and no one carries it here. With that said I would not think you would need to really feed that much in veg. I am guessing you either stunted it with to much feed or it was a bad seed.

I have never been a fan of fox farms as sometimes the soil can be to hot.

Back