Live Stoners Alaska LEGAL commercial grow room design!!

If its legal, why bother with ozone scrubbers? Who doesnt like the smell of growing weed? Will you use CO2 injection?

I would love to have Co2! Not really sure how it is worked in a huge room. That isn't sealed. Lol

I think that UVB has to be introduced slowly.
It will provide trich production through a low intensity stress. Do not attempt this was autos.

All these stoners and no room ideas? Lol damm if I would have bet, I would have lost.

That's great news bro!:goodluck:I hope to get my first job here in a commercial setting soon, if I get in ill share some of the this they teach me about commercial grows. There a lot of commercial growers here just non have chimed in on it yet. So one you could pm and get a great response would be mephisto he always has great advice and I think he could help you in some way in this subject:Sharing One:

Here is what I'd do, I would use a mix of led and dual arc hps(papillon) in veg and flower. You get the dual spectrums and the heat needed to run co2 and run the op in the winter time, without a high heat cost in winter too. Summer, you could have have an outdoor op out back and run led in the summer and not worry about heat. best of both worlds. Alaska's temp range can be dramatic and problematic at best. All summer, it can go mid 50's at night and 80-85 during the day. Not sure what the laws will be. They aren't even taking licensing applications for 8 more months for ANY business. We will have to see where it all falls into place. Best thing to do is get your finances and backing in line so when they figure it out, you can move....Quick! First few out of the gate will corner the market!:thumbs:

Your grow room gives me envy. If my work place looked like yours, I will never leave work.

If its legal, why bother with ozone scrubbers? Who doesnt like the smell of growing weed? Will you use CO2 injection?
well depends on our location. If it's remote enough, fuck it. Lol

That's great news bro!:goodluck:I hope to get my first job here in a commercial setting soon, if I get in ill share some of the this they teach me about commercial grows. There a lot of commercial growers here just non have chimed in on it yet. So one you could pm and get a great response would be mephisto he always has great advice and I think he could help you in some way in this subject:Sharing One:
i was waiting for mitch to come around and share his thoughts and some pics. I saw his veg and clone rooms couple months back before he launched his line. Well if you don't like that setting your ass can come work with me. Lol

Here is what I'd do, I would use a mix of led and dual arc hps(papillon) in veg and flower. You get the dual spectrums and the heat needed to run co2 and run the op in the winter time, without a high heat cost in winter too. Summer, you could have have an outdoor op out back and run led in the summer and not worry about heat. best of both worlds. Alaska's temp range can be dramatic and problematic at best. All summer, it can go mid 50's at night and 80-85 during the day. Not sure what the laws will be. They aren't even taking licensing applications for 8 more months for ANY business. We will have to see where it all falls into place. Best thing to do is get your finances and backing in line so when they figure it out, you can move....Quick! First few out of the gate will corner the market!:thumbs:
i agree with ya on the heat and co2. With the outdoor, the sunlight schedule will only allow for autos. Like 17 to 19 hrs a day.
But yea the board has nine months, 8 like you said, to come up with laws. I was unaware of not being able to apply for producers license. It goes legal on Feb 26 th I beleive. Thank for the info bro!!

Your grow room gives me envy. If my work place looked like yours, I will never leave work.
That's wha I'm aiming for.

Don't play with me Gman catch me at the right time i might just take your offer and run with it! Lol I got plans to hopefully get a job I'm a cultivation center here in my state me and my lady plant to move summer 2016 to colorado!

Well if this alaska shit don't work out I'm goin to Washington or Oregon.

Don't play with me Gman catch me at the right time i might just take your offer and run with it! Lol I got plans to hopefully get a job I'm a cultivation center here in my state me and my lady plant to move summer 2016 to colorado!

Id love to have my man IDS (aka Magic) on board with me. Bring some of that wonderful growing karma my way. What do you think about room design? You think with it all open and shit that it's wasting light?

Back