Live Stoners Alaska LEGAL commercial grow room design!!

Guerrilla

SEMI AUTO
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks for stoping by.
Im designing a commercial grow room for my investors to understand how the room will look. I have some ideas. But I also would like to ask my AFN family what they think also. I'm trying to be the most efficient I can with minimal light loss!

We already have 300 acres of land right outside of Ancorage Alaska and there putting a warehouse on it. We don't really know how it will be regulated yet, wether it be plant count or canopy sq footage!

Im gonna give a quick run down of the design I have in mind. Fell free to help me think of better ways to do this. I have design a lot of rooms for myself and a few friends. I enjoy it to be honest. Lol
i will also post some pics of that I have found that I like the concept that others have used.

I am going to go with all leds in flowering room. I'm not a huge fan of hps. Don't care for the heat, the sound, and the wasted spectrum. In the 90's it was different, that's all that worked. Hahaha and besides, the electric bill will be insane in the membrane!! Lol

i am wanting to go with a 4x4 scrog with one plant per scrog. Yes I know it will take a while to veg that size scrog. Lol the reason I want to go with a scrog is because it is the best style of growing in my opinion. Lots of energy being put into the flowers, no energy loss to lower sites, and less foliage to fight from above.

one mars 2 1600w led in the center of each scrog.
It has a coverage of about 5x5 but 4x4 has more penetration and better coverage.

I am looking into running Big Blue ozone tubes to exhaust though with UV bulbs to eliminate smell.
Cheaper easier than scrubbers. And last a lot longer.

I have seen alt of awesome things come from Blue planet Nutrients organic line. Have 2 guys using in Colorado also.

I am am also going to have some UVB supplemental lighting for trich production but that a lot of shit to explain and don't feel like arguing. Lol

this pic is very similar to what I have conjured up in my head. Lol.
The only thing I don't like about this is the light is wasted to me. But I guess in commercial grows you can't really have reflective walls everywhere. Haven't been able to come up with any educated ideas. Hahaha

let me know what you think!!

403285d1417722513-alaska-legal-commercial-grow-room-design-image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
403287d1417723218-alaska-legal-commercial-grow-room-design-image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 135
I might need some help. Depending on the way they regulate. Hoping I get a canopy sg ft instead of plant count. A lot less hastle I think.
But If they have a huge teir lisence then I might need some people to help me. Washington has a teir 3 producer that allows 10,000 to 21,000 sq ft canopy. That's like a third of walmart. Lol

Makes my 4 sq ft seem pretty pathetic..:smoke:

That would be nice ! I also go with LED

I hope the don't over regulate the industry here it would be nice if they would let small farmers sell small amounts like at a farmers market but that wont happen.

Good Luck

What about Geo thermal heating that sure would help with cost if it is possible in alaska . With running led's you will have to have a allot of heat and the size you would like to go would require huge amounts of heat. I wish you the best on your chosen occupation I have a gut feeling you will do quite well.

Hi,
I know you dont want to start argument, but I would love to hear (read) your thoughts on UVB lighting. Brand, amount and when you start using them would be intresting info. Also have you compared using the same LED with and without added UVB?
:Cool bud:

I would like to hear your thoughts about uvb's as well and I promise not to get mad. :)

Blue Planet makes great nutes ... very bio-available ... nice rooms ... :Hookah:

Back