Indoor AK 47 White Widow Dhaze 99 Test grow

Hey @AutoBeanStalk i just gotta throw this out there,these strains are an absolute pleasure to grow,and can handle the upper limit of the feed profile with no problems,ill keep pushing them thru flower and expect that these ill be very heavy hitting strains like the Duurty and the Epic...peace

Hey guys,been a minute since i updated.plants are around 64 days and will be finishing real soon, @AutoBeanStalk seeds have been real good about finishing on/close to stated time,,first pics are of the AK-47 white widow cross and let me tell ya,if this strain was named "Grenade" it wouldnt surprise me,the main and satellite colas are HUGE and they still could go a bit longer..pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
the next pics will show the Dhaze -99 plants..I do want to say again that these genetics are very strong and ive had no nute issues with ABS strains,ever!! They grow at a good steady pace and dont complain about my nute schedule,they peaked at about 1300 ppm but are getting a little less as they near completion,,buds are some of Theee Bessstt,tight,sticky,and Potent !!! Okay on to pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
one more note..i had a ballast failure and i will be finishing these outdoors for the next few weeks...

Last edited:
Those are beauties man!
Thanks bro!! Ive been meaning to tell you that i appreciate you following my threads,i cant seem to update as often as i used to,and i try and make my way around as much as i can..more updates as time allows...peace

Budelee, i should thanking you for just having threads! They are a fine example of passing along what you learned without the Internet.
How were the movies? We still have a drive in here but the damn mosquitoes will eat you alive in the summer.

Budelee, i should thanking you for just having threads! They are a fine example of passing along what you learned without the Internet.
How were the movies? We still have a drive in here but the damn mosquitoes will eat you alive in the summer.
War Dogs was a really good movie..im not too much into marvel comics superhero movies so i left halfway thru Suicide Squad,id have stayed for the finish just because i drive so far,but this also played into the decision to leave early,and it rained the whole time anyway...aarrgghhhh i hate mosquitos

Last edited:
Alright guys..the plants have been trimmed up,and should be in jars by next weekend..but heres some final shots first up is the AK-47/white widow cross also known as "Grenade"...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back