Indoor AK 47 White Widow Dhaze 99 Test grow

I figured the bending would have started already! :yoinks:
Hehe, gotta find the strongest plants to pick on bro!! The next one to pop above the coco will give me the 4 experimental plants,with the last two( one of each) to be grown natural,,always use the fastest strongest plant to beat up!!

@budelee, thanks for coming through! Hope you like the strains
I will,you guys have never let me down,updates will be more frequent as they start to grow and I still have the dragon queens to start and a few more Diesel Ryder's ,I've been holding back on the regs in case they are more males,I'm not up to speed on pollinating for fem seeds,Thanks ABS !!

Heres the long awaited update on the AK/white widow and the Dhaze-99 plants...
image.jpeg
First is the AK...i only had one of three sprout,but she is a beast,ive bent the main and will spread rhe sides cause i can tell shes gonna grow big!!!! All looking good
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The 3 Dhaze-99 plants are looking and growing good,there looks to be two phenos as two are a little taller but the third started as a "tri-leaf" mutant and looks a little behind for height,she has super tight internodal spacing but she will get some defoliation cause the fans are laying on the surface of the coco.......All plants are on the same Lucas feed,in 3 gallon bags..They are getting about 900 ppm and pH to 5.9-6.0 ...updates will start to be more frequent as they are gonna start changing quickly...peace

Back