New Grower Airpottizating an Autopot

Reaction score
I was drinking a weissbier and it occured to me that perhaps a little customizing of an Autopot may or may not be a swell idea......Yup, it's amazing what drinking Weissbier can do..........by drilling a number of holes in it, possibly inserting some silicone tube in the holes like my Thorny Trappy below which also house an Airdome. It's a TD making it home in the pic.

Anyone has any thoughts on such malarkey?

CameraZOOM-20150725225321695.jpg

Well, the silicone tubes are there only to prevent run-off through the holes. They have been cut at an 45 degree angle, guess with an air dome in the autopots rigging it out with holes and tubes will probably not do much.........suppose it is only a matter of time before I grab the drill.........just to see what will happen........yeah, curiosity killed the cat and all that........so what.....lol

When I lived in the States where sink food disposal thingies are common, we had one and it was endless amusement to see what would happen if I fed this or that to the grinder.......weird but true.....haha........you can get the most satisfying noises emitted through the sink hole.....!!!!

Back