AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

@Les @HLG I’ve been vegging with an HLG65 4000k and flowering with an HLG100 3000k in a 2x2. I’ve been contemplating upgrading to the HLG135 Rspec as a step up for flower. Any plants to offer these preassembled? I don’t have any experience with a soldering iron so have always been a little hesitant to buy a diy kit.
No soldering required! Just inserting wires into the connectors on the board and rest are connected with wagos connectors! Easy peasy for sure!

Wow! Thank you everyone for the fantastic responses already! Great to see the interest in my favorite lights! I joined the HLG team because they have a product I feel is probably the best in the market right now. And I've gotten to know the people behind the company a bit and I have great respect for them. HLG lab tests their all Quantum Board based lighting solution at an independent lab and posts the test results in their product description. They were the first to do so I believe. So you know how what your getting performs.

I'm hoping to have our light testing thread started sometime Monday. I just need to work out details with HLG as to what kits/lights well will have for you and how we'll arrange shipping. Once I have all the information I need, I'll post the rules and we'll get this going!
:pighug: brother Les, I'm excited to see you step up to the plate for HLG! :bow: :clapper:

....I think you're literally the only in-house rep' ever, only active one around as well -:woohoo1: -- their loss, your gain!

Cheers Les and HLG :smokeout:

Excited to see this!

I recently harvested my third grow under a HLG 135 v2, which was a great success. In fact, I’m such a fan that I went ahead and doubled down on a second unit to double my production! Day 19 attached, just after topping and tying :)

Great products for sure!

-tronN00dles

Attachments

• 3D47B057-E410-4449-B448-EA87CE405571.jpeg
    3D47B057-E410-4449-B448-EA87CE405571.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
:welcome:
I wish i could afford a HLG but i look forward to seeing others grow with them or maybe i could get a chance to try 1 in the future ;)

Back