AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

Yes, they are 600r heatsinks. I like the sound of your diy project!

I saw your build i think. It was on the red heatsink from a 600 right? You inspired me to go the diy route. I almost got 2 sets of the 3 288s and was going to make a diy scorpion using 3 xl heatsinks. Then I saw the deal I could get and decided it might be a future product. Hlg compares most of there big fixtures on their site. The efficiency with the older Diablo diodes was only 10 percent If I remember right. I encourage people to browse around on the site they also have excellent calculators and such. The transparency is unmatched imo. Only other person is migro thats as honest.

Drop it down to 24" when running at 60 percent. They would likely be fine even at 20" at that power. My light is at 24" and I'm going to lower it to 20". They make a lot of light, even at 350 watts!

I

What hieght yours at?
Ive no par meter just the phone app that I don't trust lol
It's hanging at 36" @ 60%

Temps staying between 25/26
RH 65/70View attachment 1367926View attachment 1367927

Check it with that app! Even if it's off 10% it's good enough ! You'll want 700-800 ppf in veg and 900-1100 in flower. they can't use more than that without a CO2 boost.

Ive now got the light hanging at 28" @ 60% cos I'm a scared to go the full 24 lol
So for every 12" hieght = 25% power for the correct par in a 5x5?
24"/50%
36/75%
48/100%
For an average?

Check it with that app! Even if it's off 10% it's good enough ! You'll want 700-800 ppf in veg and 900-1100 in flower. they can't use more than that without a CO2 boost.
Going up to the tent now soon, will get the app out and test the ppfd,
Thing is my phone has been dropped Alot of times, screen & the back of the phone is cracked.
Might have messed up the sensors

Going up to the tent now soon, will get the app out and test the ppfd,
Thing is my phone has been dropped Alot of times, screen & the back of the phone is cracked.
Might have messed up the sensors
Meter is Deffs broke lol
Screenshot_20210919_002345_com.homestudio.ppfdmeter.jpg
Screenshot_20210919_002328_com.homestudio.ppfdmeter.jpg
Screenshot_20210919_002305_com.homestudio.ppfdmeter.jpg
IMG_20210919_003118.jpg

Is there any discount code for afn members at. Eu store?

Still cant decide what to buy

I had to buy something when I won my light. I got the PHOTOBIO LGBQM2 and it works very well and I'm glad I got it. I could recommend it, but they bumped up the price damn $40! I justified buying it by being able to lower the light and dial it back and still have even coverage with lower energy costs. At $40 less, the ROI wasn't really that bad. Now that's just taking energy cost in consideration. It doesn't take into consideration the possibility of increased production or saved production
It's still cheaper, but that much of a price increase with an item with this level of build, doesn't set that well with me. It's not a bad build quality, but not the same level as the Apoge.
Amazon product

The problem will come in later in the grow when you have all different height girls and try to things as best as possible.. Sure to can measure the height and look at known par sheets to get it close. I can do it quickly and accurately. I looked at it also that I got a bad ass light for $160. LOL!

Now IF I can just apply it to this next grow! LOL!

Back