Outdoor Advanced Nutrients Heavy Harvest

I'm going to try Miracle-Gro ultra bloom as well, few others I seen that I may experiment with too, going to have a pretty large order of seeds to play with
I tried miracle gro during veg and the plants grew like crazy. They were photos. Maybe it was just the strain

There's not really any question about whether or not you can grow with MG. It will work. The question is why anyone would want to.

There's more to it than just having the plant grow and mature. If your buds are small and fluffy rather than big and dense, and most especially if they're crappy and harsh to smoke (as they usually are with MG) there's no real point in using crappy nutes.

You are what you eat. Your plants are what they eat.

I'm planning on adding this (AN) to my outdoor grow this season but have not read anyone who uses this with Auto's ..thinking I won't use all 3 parts with the 70 day lifespan.

I have also seen this stuff and I think AN can count me in for this summer. I like the fact that it lasts 1 month less trips to the grow site as long as it's raining and also how easy it is to get to the crop. The amount needed for the crop in a small container throw it in the old back pack and now I am just a hiker. I like how you just sprinkle it on and walk away, I don't think you can go wrong with any AN product. BTW add another CANADIAN to this mix!

Cheers:smokebuds:

I spoke with the Tech. at AN & was told they have reported great stuff with outdoor autoflowering with the spring & fall mix -so think I'm in...

Back