Grow Mediums Advanced Nutrients experiences?

So @TaNg are you going above 1/2 strength with the base nutes in flower? What dilutions do you use? I typically go up to 2/3 or 3/4 strength in mid/late flower with the GH stuff I have been using. Not sure how the strength of AN is compared to GH..

Well my current grow is ugly because of the ph issues, but I still should get a decent yield. You guys should sub in on it and show me some love.. I'll be making the switch on the next feed. My AN stuff should be here tomorrow. I'll be ready to start a new plant in a few weeks and we'll really see how this works out for me.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/greenjeans-garden.50679/

Y'all throw me some links so I can get subbed into what you are doing..

She's only had a 75w light over her the majority of the grow bro, I get great gpws but because I only use 150w in one room and 215w in the other I don't get chunky monsters at the moment, in the last two years I've only had 1 or 2 plants over the 200g mark and that's with my schedule using a lot of the add ons too. I know you think she's skinny but this will probably be my highest yield under the HS1s.
I was just pulling your leg bro thats a beautiful plant man.... especially under a 75 w.

First shipment arrived today. Gonna put it right to work on my girl. Here is a pic of both.Thanks for the help, guys...
20170218_111341-1.jpg
20170217_141047-1.jpg

Last edited:
First shipment arrived today. Gonna put it right to work on my girl. Here is a pic of both.Thanks for the help, guys...
View attachment 703862View attachment 703863

way! It's been a long time. I wonder. Thinking to start with hydroponic ready coco soil. I haven't made a choice yet. I'll choose one of the brands like Plagron coco mix- Biobizz - u gro- but I don't know which one. Are you satisfied with the food? I've been talking a lot about my research. Waiting for your advice.

I wanted test one run grow, micro, bloom and big bud in NFT when friend gave me leftovers. I dont have EC/PH meters and have some problems but still growing lady. I've been using canna many years and i think i still go with canna its easier to me. :biggrin: Megacrop 2.0 what i want test next, showing good results in this site. :hookah:

Back