Live Stoners About Grove Bags

Heat sealed like with a good saver? Would we want to take the air out of the bag with the food saver? Are there directions that explain this that come with the bags ? And last but not least is there a discount code fir AFN?
There’s no need for vacuum sealing, as the bags are made of a breathable film, but if your vacuum sealer has a heat sealer on it, feel free to use that!

Our customers also use hair straighteners or irons.

We will provide a full explanation of how the bags work and how to properly use them.

Yes! Our discount code is just ‘AFN’ for 5% off our entire store.

Don’t suppose u have need for any testers of these to show their value to other members on here?!? I just finished trimming yesterday and got another 6oz of all personal flower and already had 2oz from last harvest so def have a need for these and would love to try em out! I’m 1 poor ass grower why I was curious! If no testers needed I’ll stick with the ball mason jars! :thanks:

Just placed an order!

Received my order today. Seem high quality. Only thing to note is that mine doesn't list capacity in lower right like it shows in picture. I bought the window style and front and back are blank. There is a cut line at top of bag and only branding is on underside.

Received my order today. Seem high quality. Only thing to note is that mine doesn't list capacity in lower right like it shows in picture. I bought the window style and front and back are blank. There is a cut line at top of bag and only branding is on underside.
Pics or it didn't happen. :)

Pics or it didn't happen. :)

Well I guess capacity is listed on them. Tucked underside in corner that isn't too visible.

ETA: this is the 1 ounce size bag if it helps gauge other bag sizes.

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_180822.jpg
    IMG_20200331_180822.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200331_180741.jpg
    IMG_20200331_180741.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20200331_180736.jpg
    IMG_20200331_180736.jpg
    582.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200331_180834_MP.jpg
    IMG_20200331_180834_MP.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Nice looking bags, I've got about 4 to 6 O's hanging right now, if I can fix my funny money problem this corona shit gave me I'll order some but most likely will stick with my mason jars this round! I am definitely interested in seeing how some long term storage and cure in the bags go!

S
Well I guess capacity is listed on them. Tucked underside in corner that isn't too visible.

ETA: this is the 1 ounce size bag if it helps gauge other bag sizes.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are upgrading our webstore and trying to fix any errors like this. If you could let me know if you purchased any other bags besides the 1 ounce, that would help us out greatly.

Back