Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

A bit behind but felt inspired by the Strawberry Nuggets gal... she wanted a picture taken..

20180305_165151.jpg
20180305_165032.jpg

:headbang: deeewd, she's a solid bud pyramid! --- :eek1:..holy crap, did she just blow those crowns out overnight or what? You have a killer bonsai-grade pruning to do soon-:eyebrows:...her core is just packed! How the rest dem bab-bee's doin'?

... quite using your teeth and tongue! :kiss: :crying: ..... brudda mine, I have a nice article I found on VPD here now,.. a big series of dots connected with this! What's your T and RH% been like usually? I'm betting damn good for cannabis- :hump:

I know this may be a silly question but in a 5 gallon smart pot, when measuring out your supersoil are we measuring by by trade gallons which would be 3.6 gallons actually or 5 gallons. I don't want to use too much

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Here' the rest of the bunch.

20180306_174746.jpg

And this strawberry nuggets plant just speaks to me. Every ime I open the tent and see her she draws me in. She will get a special dry and cure with no shortcuts... also buds will be SUPER dense...
20180306_175143.jpg

Here' the rest of the bunch.

View attachment 874350

And this strawberry nuggets plant just speaks to me. Every ime I open the tent and see her she draws me in. She will get a special dry and cure with no shortcuts... also buds will be SUPER dense...View attachment 874351

They are definitely loving life.

Damn bushy too. Id be scared to defoliate. Last time i did they bushed back with a vengeance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back