Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

Reaction score
@Magic.......In this tale you will have a chance to witness the first fully documented grow of magics own. .. Sour Straws. You will also get to see Lsdiesel and black diesel. First up, sour straws. This strain has tendencies to get pretty big from what I'm told so to make sure she has all the room she needs I have a nice 5gal pot for her. Here's an over look of my grow and equipment.
Soil: promix HP
Water: RO with gen. Hydro. Calimagic added.
Nutrients: advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom. Voodoo juice. Carbo load. Overdrive. Big bud. Bud candy. And I also add from day 45 on some Humboldt county's own crystal burst. NPK value of 0-15-15. Using tangs advanced schedule.
Lights: mars series II 1200w in a 4x4. Hung all the way to the top from start to finish.
Temps/rh: currently about 80f and 40%rh

As we speak the first bean of 3 strains has been sown. Tomorrow after I harvest another girl I will b dropping a Lsdiesel. And Sunday night I will b dropping a black diesel. All 3 strains will b fully documented right here from start to finish. At the end of the grow I will b getting all 3 strains completely lab tested.
Not much but here's what's going on so far. ..

Attachments

• 20160319_015406.jpg
    20160319_015406.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 20160319_015432.jpg
    20160319_015432.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 20160319_020205.jpg
    20160319_020205.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 178
@Magic.......In this tale you will have a chance to witness the first fully documented grow of magics own. .. Sour Straws. You will also get to see Lsdiesel and black diesel. First up, sour straws. This strain has tendencies to get pretty big from what I'm told so to make sure she has all the room she needs I have a nice 5gal pot for her. Here's an over look of my grow and equipment.
Soil: promix HP
Water: RO with gen. Hydro. Calimagic added.
Nutrients: advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom. Voodoo juice. Carbo load. Overdrive. Big bud. Bud candy. And I also add from day 45 on some Humboldt county's own crystal burst. NPK value of 0-15-15. Using tangs advanced schedule.
Lights: mars series II 1200w in a 4x4. Hung all the way to the top from start to finish.
Temps/rh: currently about 80f and 40%rh

As we speak the first bean of 3 strains has been sown. Tomorrow after I harvest another girl I will b dropping a Lsdiesel. And Sunday night I will b dropping a black diesel. All 3 strains will b fully documented right here from start to finish. At the end of the grow I will b getting all 3 strains completely lab tested.
Not much but here's what's going on so far. ..
Good luck bro:karmacloud: Sour Straws was a good choice :eyebrows: all three will serve you well especially if all going into 5gal. Thank you for your time my friend :pass:

Good luck bro:karmacloud: Sour Straws was a good choice :eyebrows: all three will serve you well especially if all going into 5gal. Thank you for your time my friend :pass:
No problem brother! And yeah I'm going to run them all in 5s. I think that's all I'll b running from here on our to b honest. I'm having great results with them so far. Hope this sour straws doesn't cost me a gorilla tent with extendable roof lol

Back