Outdoor A Pissed Off Indoor Grow Now Outdoor

Reaction score
Ok guys and girls and whatever... I figured I'd start a journal on a grow that started indoors 10 weeks ago but now outdoors after getting frustrated and pissed and then pulling these 2 Green Poison Autos out of there pots and throwing them over the hill and into the woods a week ago.! Lol... As you can see the whole root system stayed intact on the one that landed upright and then the other landed on its side right beside it... I thought for for sure that after going through the trauma that these 2 plants went through would wither up and die but as you can see they are thriving and doing well regardless of the exposed roots lol... Now, idk how long they will grow like this but I thought "ok, I'll just do an experiment with these 2 assholes and see what happens" so follow along if you wish.? Btw, the reason they got abused is that they went into nutrient lock twice and then recovered both times only to reset themselves into vegging.! I finally got upset at that point and out they went

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-180820_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-180820_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
  • 20210815_175026.jpg
    20210815_175026.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Love the title! I'm interested to see what happens.

Lol they might not make it but we'll see... After giving me such a hard time in the tent they was no longer welcomed and I put them into exile only to noticed while I was mowing the yard I just happened to look down in the woods to see they was still growing as if nothing happened lol

I'm in. If it works out you may decide to just do all your plants that way.

Ok guys and girls and whatever... I figured I'd start a journal on a grow that started indoors 10 weeks ago but now outdoors after getting frustrated and pissed and then pulling these 2 Green Poison Autos out of there pots and throwing them over the hill and into the woods a week ago.! Lol... As you can see the whole root system stayed intact on the one that landed upright and then the other landed on its side right beside it... I thought for for sure that after going through the trauma that these 2 plants went through would wither up and die but as you can see they are thriving and doing well regardless of the exposed roots lol... Now, idk how long they will grow like this but I thought "ok, I'll just do an experiment with these 2 assholes and see what happens" so follow along if you wish.? Btw, the reason they got abused is that they went into nutrient lock twice and then recovered both times only to reset themselves into vegging.! I finally got upset at that point and out they went
The plants know how to grow if we just let them :crying:

I console myself by remembering; they are still “weeds”!

Pending Onyx's results, I'm going to consider building a trebuchet in the barn this winter. Seems like a fun way to resolve issues with problem plants.

Update.! 1 week after being thrown over the hill and into the woods... Still thriving with roots exposed lol no nutrients and no water other then rain water here and there.! She's small and still hasn't went into flowering and probably will not but if it does than it's going to be interesting to watch. No nutes no nothing and still at this point it's alive and well... So far...

Attachments

• 20210821_190500.jpg
    20210821_190500.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Back