Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

I don't know how you do it brother my hats of too you. I would probably be sleeping (or not) in the field for fear that guy comes through with the weed whacking corn eating machine. I think you need to find a corn farmer who likes weed and make a deal.

I don't know how you do it brother my hats of too you. I would probably be sleeping (or not) in the field for fear that guy comes through with the weed whacking corn eating machine. I think you need to find a corn farmer who likes weed and make a deal.
Thanks brother! Yea, o hear you, but i decided to relax i was nervous this summer enough, but i have a good feeling, weather is pretty cool and rainy these days and did a simple test i found on web, they say corn is ready when milky juice comes out after cutted fruit, ive eaten half of one and its all clear to no juice, so it's in canna god hands now!

:spels: --- :drool: daaaaamn! :pimp: She's making superb looking bud Mongol, give her what time you dare,.... as for the low aroma, I'm unsure,.. no sign of defc.'s in P, K, S,... K and S are more important for good aromatics... can you slip her something with at least K and S? Epsoms will cover S,.... K from reg. nutes/supplements, wood ash if you're familiar with working with it (very strongly alkaline).... I've even used dietary salt substitute for K and Cl before- :rofl: ...it may help! My 11 Roses is weak in aroma, so I'm wondering myself if it's a nutritional thing, or just a bad luck pheno' thing,... That said, potency isn't a concern usually even if aroma is mild...

:spels: --- :drool: daaaaamn! :pimp: She's making superb looking bud Mongol, give her what time you dare,.... as for the low aroma, I'm unsure,.. no sign of defc.'s in P, K, S,... K and S are more important for good aromatics... can you slip her something with at least K and S? Epsoms will cover S,.... K from reg. nutes/supplements, wood ash if you're familiar with working with it (very strongly alkaline).... I've even used dietary salt substitute for K and Cl before- :rofl: ...it may help! My 11 Roses is weak in aroma, so I'm wondering myself if it's a nutritional thing, or just a bad luck pheno' thing,... That said, potency isn't a concern usually even if aroma is mild...
No defs in K or S now after i added another 3 liter of Flo supersoil and watered it in, they all smelled alot about 2 months ago, but then reduced aroma:shrug:
I don't care if toke will be presence:crying:

Thanks brother! Yea, o hear you, but i decided to relax i was nervous this summer enough, but i have a good feeling, weather is pretty cool and rainy these days and did a simple test i found on web, they say corn is ready when milky juice comes out after cutted fruit, ive eaten half of one and its all clear to no juice, so it's in canna god hands now!

I'm sure Ceres and Ganja, the two Great Goddesses, can arrange a mutually beneficial harvest.

Back