A few questions about AFs, and ethos AFs in particular...

Thanks for this tidbit actually. I had no idea, but I'll check it out for sure. So, of I'm reading this right, normally you can only order on Mondays?
Correct, Wednesday this week for 4/20 and sometimes they take a week off, but most Mondays.

@BlackWaterPark
I am currently working on my own projects so at the moment it isn't possible to me to do that ....write me a pm there are things I better want to talk in private if you like.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Correct, Wednesday this week for 4/20 and sometimes they take a week off, but most Mondays
Wait, so I'm a little confused. I went to the site and all...If I'm buying directly from Mephisto, where is the order being shipped from of I'm in the States?

Wait, so I'm a little confused. I went to the site and all...If I'm buying directly from Mephisto, where is the order being shipped from of I'm in the States?
They have US based distribution channels that remain under the radar if I understand correctly. Up to very recently, they shipped from Europe.

They have US based distribution channels that remain under the radar if I understand correctly. Up to very recently, they shipped from Europe.
The US operation is based on the west coast, either Washington or Oregon, I can’t recall which one. The shipping has been very fast and reliable ever since they got state side distribution set up. And they take all major credit cards!

USA orders ship from Washington state.

I'm pretty sure mephisto has a website for commercial growers and bulk purchases but I can't remember the name. @stan_mephisto is pretty active here and should be able to answer your questions. Just make sure you try some sour stomper :d5:

That's the one I was originally looking at, though it appears to be one of the smaller plants? Prior to all this, we were going to drop something like 2k on ethos seeds, so if Mephisto has a bulk rate (not that I'm a huge commercial grower by any stretch of the imagination), that would be awesome. Thanks for that, I'll be investigating today to get my ducks in a row in preparation for tomorrow's event.

I'm thinking that if this grow goes well, I might just switch over to autos in the room as well. It would certainly free up some needed space, not having to dedicate real estate to mothers and a nursery and all that. I'd be extremely hesitant to give up my photo genetics however, unless I had a decent variety that at least gets in the general ballpark of what I'm already doing. I've heard that autos have come a long long way though, so here's to hoping

So it looks like you can't actually buy seeds through the Mephisto site other than a very limited quantity of whatever they are dropping once a week, and as their seeds are prohibitively uneconomical elsewhere, I'll be going all ethos on this particular grow.

Back