800w strip build help

Reaction score
I am building a strip led to cover my cow enriched room its a 6.5x6.5 room where i occupy a 6.5x4.5 scrog screen

29square ft scrog screen.

I was planning on running
15 bx eb gen 3 4ft 3k 80 cri
and
15 bx eb gen3 4ft 3.5k 80cri
Thats 450w at 30w each strip to match 30wsq ft for max ppfd right ?

2x hlg 480h 42ab drivers.

Someone told me these are the high output strips and not the ones i need...

I thaught i had it figured out and i cant see where he is refferring to or how to put it right.
I am liyeratly about to buy them when he said that and then i think went bed im going nutty lol

Wanted 90cri but cant get it here in uk. I need the red for my scrog but need blue to veg so doing 3000k80cri as its not too red for my stretch strains and 3500 80 for my veg paet and blue . Both on 50ohm dimpots to dim as needed each spectrum.
Didnt get vesta cause told there not efficient enough.didnr get gen3slim as was told you have to rethread them sometimes n fix em.dont quote me on them

If there is better strips avalible can someone point me up cause im lost now

Last edited:
I am building a strip led to cover my cow enriched room its a 6.5x6.5 room where i occupy a 6.5x4.5 scrog screen

29square ft scrog screen.

I was planning on running
15 bx eb gen 3 4ft 3k 80 cri
and
15 bx eb gen3 4ft 3.5k 80cri
Thats 450w at 30w each strip to match 30wsq ft for max ppfd right ?

2x hlg 480h 42ab drivers.

Someone told me these are the high output strips and not the ones i need...

I thaught i had it figured out and i cant see where he is refferring to or how to put it right.
I am liyeratly about to buy them when he said that and then i think went bed im going nutty lol

Wanted 90cri but cant get it here in uk. I need the red for my scrog but need blue to veg so doing 3000k80cri as its not too red for my stretch strains and 3500 80 for my veg paet and blue . Both on 50ohm dimpots to dim as needed each spectrum.
Didnt get vesta cause told there not efficient enough.didnr get gen3slim as was told you have to rethread them sometimes n fix em.dont quote me on them

If there is better strips avalible can someone point me up cause im lost now

Have you checked out CutterAU? https://www.cutter.com.au/product/ssk-404-98-260/

They have several 90+cri kits if you want to DIY then there is GrowlightAustralia with 90+cri boards that are pretty good

Back