New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

Cookiemonster69

It's all in the wrist ;')
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I don't smoke!!!
I just finished my 10 plant grow which ended in disaster due to the heatwave. Everything was chopped 2 weeks earlier with such low quality non frosty airy buds. Really hurt my motivation :(

However my run before the failed grow I did a 4 in 1 pot experiment. Harvest yielded around 20 ounces dry! Under an SF4000 21/3 only being fed GH Maxibloom in a 2x2.

This run I will do 7 in 1 in a 3x3.

They are Fastbuds 4 forbidden Runtz and GSC. I had some duds hence some have broken soil before the others and some later. But all in all the younger ones should finish a week later. Shouldn't be too bad.

I am hoping to smash over 30 ounces this run fingers crossed.

Il leave an update every Saturdays.

IMG_20210630_232839_220.jpg

Wish me luck!!! √

I just finished my 10 plant grow which ended in disaster due to the heatwave. Everything was chopped 2 weeks earlier with such low quality non frosty airy buds. Really hurt my motivation :(

However my run before the failed grow I did a 4 in 1 pot experiment. Harvest yielded around 20 ounces dry! Under an SF4000 21/3 only being fed GH Maxibloom in a 2x2.

This run I will do 7 in 1 in a 3x3.

They are Fastbuds 4 forbidden Runtz and GSC. I had some duds hence some have broken soil before the others and some later. But all in all the younger ones should finish a week later. Shouldn't be too bad.

I am hoping to smash over 30 ounces this run fingers crossed.

Il leave an update every Saturdays.

View attachment 1338380

Wish me luck!!! √

Good luck Cookiemonster! - I had a hot end to my grow too >.< ... Got some frost, but a little airy fairy with the buds!

30 oz from one pot would be lovely! :D Good luck with the multipot!!

:vibe:

Good luck Cookiemonster! - I had a hot end to my grow too >.< ... Got some frost, but a little airy fairy with the buds!

30 oz from one pot would be lovely! :D Good luck with the multipot!!

:vibe:

Thanks Blue!!
And I know... It really sucked. My top colas became brown and demented lol
I hear there's going to be a heatwave this month aswell, hopefully it happens during my veg stage :O

Thanks Blue!!
And I know... It really sucked. My top colas became brown and demented lol
I hear there's going to be a heatwave this month aswell, hopefully it happens during my veg stage :O

I'm holding off for a month, as i don't want to risk a hot beginning to september. .. Surely it'll be coolish by October for flowering!
Better to have a heatwave in veg and pull through rather than in flowering!

You grow a mean plant CM . .. I'll be watching!! ^_^

:pop::pop::pop:

Well, your 4 plant was a massive success. The ten had a problem out of your hands. I know you can grow well, so I hope this one finishes better for you. I'm sure it will. :thumbsup:

That is a serious tangle of tubes you've got there. What watering system is that?

Well, your 4 plant was a massive success. The ten had a problem out of your hands. I know you can grow well, so I hope this one finishes better for you. I'm sure it will. :thumbsup:

That is a serious tangle of tubes you've got there. What watering system is that?
Thanks DCL!

That watering system is the same system I used for the 10 plant grow. I made it myself, it works very well. Keeps the soil moist and modest runoff. I'm just using it for this run again. Since I have 10 outlets and 7 plants, some of the plants have 2 drippers. So I swap em around every now and then lol and yes there all tangled :mad:

And thank you for your kind words, the weather is on our side at the moment *fingers crossed*

So 2 weeks and 4 days later:

Managed to LST most plants.

Around 4 of the 7 plants are in transition.

Being fed twice a day, nice thick leaves, like card paper and not thin.

One plant had to be pulled out, when I did LST LAST WEEK, the bend in the step didn't break, but the outer shell of the stem opened, a bit like unzipping a jacket. I thought mehhh, it's going to heal up in time. However it didn't, it was far from a knuckle healing thing, it opened its jacket!. Turned yellowy... And stayed small, But not dying, the stems are actually very hard and healthy. So I put it in a solo pot, feeding it veg and bloom (because it's in transition) feed. One to heal and another to accommodate it's stage. I also wrapped a bag around it's open jacket. Just to see if such remedies work! My theory is, because the inner stem was exposed, nutrients and water solution was evaporating during transit. So hopefully it stays hydrated now.

Next update I'm going to do defoliation.
IMG_20210718_123927_242.jpg

the weather is REALLY HOT. But I added a bigger rectangular fan last week. The girls are loving it!

So 2 weeks and 4 days later:

Managed to LST most plants.

Around 4 of the 7 plants are in transition.

Being fed twice a day, nice thick leaves, like card paper and not thin.

One plant had to be pulled out, when I did LST LAST WEEK, the bend in the step didn't break, but the outer shell of the stem opened, a bit like unzipping a jacket. I thought mehhh, it's going to heal up in time. However it didn't, it was far from a knuckle healing thing, it opened its jacket!. Turned yellowy... And stayed small, But not dying, the stems are actually very hard and healthy. So I put it in a solo pot, feeding it veg and bloom (because it's in transition) feed. One to heal and another to accommodate it's stage. I also wrapped a bag around it's open jacket. Just to see if such remedies work! My theory is, because the inner stem was exposed, nutrients and water solution was evaporating during transit. So hopefully it stays hydrated now.

Next update I'm going to do defoliation.View attachment 1344774

the weather is REALLY HOT. But I added a bigger rectangular fan last week. The girls are loving it!
holy shitballs shes exploded hasn't she also cookie you learn from your mistakes so don't let it destroy your motivation and im glad you've jumped back in

Back