Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Hello AFN family!
I have 2 new strains I am looking to have tested here on AFN. What The Fuck is the crossing of VooDoo x What's My Name. What's My name is Pineapple express x Bubblegum and VooDoo is Black Cream x Blue Cheese x Blue Dog which is Chemdoggin x Blue Cheese. The effects are calming but energetic, and seem to work good for stress and anxiety. Good for day time treatments. Terpenes are fruity with hints of pineapple and grapefruit with some spicy black pepper and interesting funk with cheesy undertones. Seed to harvest times have been between 75 to 90 days and it is a sativa dominant hybrid. Yields are generous if grown in 5 to 7 gallon pots. She gets some nice colors in late flower and gets quite frosty with trichome coverage.

Where's My Dog is Straw Dog x What's My Name. This strain has a bit of a funny back story to the name. When I get really baked I have a tendency to ask where Grim is (my blue Pitbull) and the first time I toked on this cross I did exactly that while I was sitting at the kitchen table trying to find a name for this new cross. My wife laughed at me because Grim was under my chair at the table when I asked where he was and she said you should name that weed Where's My Dog lol. And it stuck. Straw Dog is the crossing of Strawberry Kush x Blue Dog. So this cross has Chemdoggin, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Kush, Pineapple Express, and Bubblegum in its lineage. It seems to work great for my daytime pain management and also good for my anxiety. It gives a pretty heavy stony head buzz. Seed to harvest window is 80 to 90 days. Flavor and aroma's are fruity, gassy, and floral. She also has generous yields.

Testers will be given a 3 pack of each strain and will need to document there grow here on this thread. I would like that the testers be able to start the grow by December and be able to run 2 of each of the strains to be able to do a comparative grow. I am looking for growers with any growing experience or grow style. I will be picking the first 5 @Cultivators that apply who can keep within my parameters to keep things fair.

Also anyone who already has some of these beans from getting freebies with purchases are welcome to jump in on this thread as well. My last test thread was a ton of fun and was a great journey so I am looking forward to another fun test session and can't wait to see some of these 2 strains grown out by other growers!

Some of the What's My Name pictured
IMG_20210715_185853_535.jpg

20210502_140113.jpg

LoveDaAutos

No reason to believe your new strains won't be as good or better then your previous ones.

Kyote

Where's my dog story.. love it!

Olderfart

Generous offer, and great dog story! Timing does not work for me this time round, but I'll be watching. :)
Hello AFN family!
I have 2 new strains I am looking to have tested here on AFN. What The Fuck is the crossing of VooDoo x What's My Name. What's My name is Pineapple express x Bubblegum and VooDoo is Black Cream x Blue Cheese x Blue Dog which is Chemdoggin x Blue Cheese. The effects are calming but energetic, and seem to work good for stress and anxiety. Good for day time treatments. Terpenes are fruity with hints of pineapple and grapefruit with some spicy black pepper and interesting funk with cheesy undertones. Seed to harvest times have been between 75 to 90 days and it is a sativa dominant hybrid. Yields are generous if grown in 5 to 7 gallon pots. She gets some nice colors in late flower and gets quite frosty with trichome coverage.

Where's My Dog is Straw Dog x What's My Name. This strain has a bit of a funny back story to the name. When I get really baked I have a tendency to ask where Grim is (my blue Pitbull) and the first time I toked on this cross I did exactly that while I was sitting at the kitchen table trying to find a name for this new cross. My wife laughed at me because Grim was under my chair at the table when I asked where he was and she said you should name that weed Where's My Dog lol. And it stuck. Straw Dog is the crossing of Strawberry Kush x Blue Dog. So this cross has Chemdoggin, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Kush, Pineapple Express, and Bubblegum in its lineage. It seems to work great for my daytime pain management and also good for my anxiety. It gives a pretty heavy stony head buzz. Seed to harvest window is 80 to 90 days. Flavor and aroma's are fruity, gassy, and floral. She also has generous yields.

Testers will be given a 3 pack of each strain and will need to document there grow here on this thread. I would like that the testers be able to start the grow by December and be able to run 2 of each of the strains to be able to do a comparative grow. I am looking for growers with any growing experience or grow style. I will be picking the first 5 @Cultivators that apply who can keep within my parameters to keep things fair.

Also anyone who already has some of these beans from getting freebies with purchases are welcome to jump in on this thread as well. My last test thread was a ton of fun and was a great journey so I am looking forward to another fun test session and can't wait to see some of these 2 strains grown out by other growers!

Some of the What's My Name pictured
View attachment 1380828
View attachment 1380829
Hearing great reviews of your breeding!! Full docket for the next couple grows, so please keep me in mind for Spring/Summer starts.
Thanks, BC

Well, you know that I’m popping What’s My Name next. I’d love to run testers for you man. And could put them up in my queue. But I don’t have my official cultivators tag yet. Hopefully soon though once one of these current monsters finishes. I’d love to see what they will do.

Are you considering UK? Not that I will have space but God dam I would love to grow some of your strains,
If not ill buy me some for Christmas :headbang:

Back