4lt hempy bucket micro grow.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
long time lurker hoping to pick your brains.
After a few soil and coco grows I decided to grow a couple of Coco /clay pebbles
Hempys using the KISS method Maxibloom with silicon. I grew a 0.5 litres Fast buds OG Kush which turned out nicely and a Sweet seeds red CBD which grew to smell lovely but was small.
This time around Ive gone with litre hempys Canna-cheese ( day 63 ) and Ghost toof ( day 40 ) both from Mephisto.

My question is regarding flushing. I have read in places that there is no need but others firmly claim its beneficial.
So Id like to know from experienced hempy growers if the flush and how they do it.
Regards and much love in advance
Sid.

Attachments

• Canna-cheese .jpeg
    Canna-cheese .jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Canna-cheese close up.jpeg
    Canna-cheese close up.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 60
Plants look great but I've no idea on hempy buckets.

Nice plants - there is much research and information on flushing, and as a result multiple streams of thought on this one.

some say flushing kills the plant early and it doesn’t get flushed living in nature as it has a constant supply of natures nutrients - whilst others say not flushing leaves a shitty ash and smokes badly.
I have tried a 10 day flush and then no flush in the same system and there was nothing in it - both smoked the same, cured the same, dabbed the same etc… that was in coco and pebbles.

not much help - either way - nice plants :pass:

Nice plants - there is much research and information on flushing, and as a result multiple streams of thought on this one.

some say flushing kills the plant early and it doesn’t get flushed living in nature as it has a constant supply of natures nutrients - whilst others say not flushing leaves a shitty ash and smokes badly.
I have tried a 10 day flush and then no flush in the same system and there was nothing in it - both smoked the same, cured the same, dabbed the same etc… that was in coco and pebbles.

not much help - either way - nice plants :pass:

Thanks man , i appreciate the respone

Back