Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

Harli Day 9/16, Teresa Day 7/14
ok kidz, picture time! :biggrin: first, me gonna put up a couple intermediate picz, seein as how sumhow (ahem! adminz), me most recent entriez/picz didn't survive the latest crash (snifflez :frowny1:) so, first up will be Harli Day 9 & Teresa Day 7, respectively...

20190629_015527.jpg

20190629_015537.jpg

and now (get ready, hehe :grin:), today'z picz...

Harli Day 16
20190706_105158.jpg

20190706_105216.jpg

Teresa Day 14
20190706_105152.jpg

and, an overhead...
20190706_105250.jpg

yup, Harli is def showin her indica f-u-l-l-ness, lol :thumbsup: and ya, lookz like poor Teresa will alwayz be in a perpetual state of catchup, lol, but she'z alive, growing & showin her own brand of spunk, so ya gotta give it to her...:toke: it'z obvious she jus wazn't as strong a bean as Harli is all & me not trippin on it...jus gonna let her have her own way :thumbsup: Harli on the other hand is gonna be a bloomer indeed, wow! :yoinks: i'll be needin to get sum pipe cleanerz soon & do a lil bending, for all her new growth to get light...and ya, will need to be deciding soon whether to g'head & top her, cuz of height restrictionz in me space...film at 11 on that, lol :rolleyes2:

ppp & have a great Caturday everybody! :smoking::greenthumb:

:420:

hey, thx pug & welcome aboard me train ride, choo-choooo! :biggrin::thumbsup::d5: ppp

Last edited:
Hey Hey Hey! :D I followed a link from a HOTT chat box! ^_^

Good luck with the 2nd grow ... Looks like you've gathered a good bunch of people from your first, so this one is gonna rock it!! ^_^

Cool!! I'll grab a ticket!!

Exellent - Exactly the right way to do it!!

We're the same person!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... Seriously - Talk to me ^_^ I got my grow cycle down to the bare bones. The pro's sometimes call me "minimalist" (it's like a compliment....i "think")

You could get away with just one when you're feeling braver :D .. It's not about the numbers .... it's how they Groooowwwwww :growing:

Awww I used to name my girls ^_^ ... Don't become too attached though - it's only a 60-80 day relationship :rofl: :rofl: Don't wanna be harvesting with tears in your eyes!

I got my Ticket ... I'm running down the platform ..... I'm aboard!!! Chooo-Choooo (chuggah-chuggah-chuggah)

:pop: (popcorn from the snack bar in carriage 11)

I brought you a gin and tonic from the bar car... *Sits down with Blue* oooh Popcorn!!

ok kidz, picture time! :biggrin: first, me gonna put up a couple intermediate picz, seein as how sumhow (ahem! adminz), me most recent entriez/picz didn't survive the latest crash (snifflez :frowny1:) so, first up will be Harli Day 9 & Teresa Day 7, respectively...

View attachment 1074859
View attachment 1074860

Harli Day 16
View attachment 1074868
View attachment 1074869

Teresa Day 14
View attachment 1074871
and, an overhead...
View attachment 1074872

yup, Harli is def showin her indica f-u-l-l-ness, lol :thumbsup: and ya, lookz like poor Teresa will alwayz be in a perpetual state of catchup, lol, but she'z alive, growing & showin her own brand of spunk, so ya gotta give it to her...:toke: it'z obvious she jus wazn't as strong a bean as Harli is all & me not trippin on it...jus gonna let her have her own way :thumbsup: Harli on the other hand is gonna be a bloomer indeed, wow! :yoinks: i'll be needin to get sum pipe cleanerz soon & do a lil bending, for all her new growth to get light...and ya, will need to be deciding soon whether to g'head & top her, cuz of height restrictionz in me space...film at 11 on that, lol :rolleyes2:

Looking lush and healthy!! I wouldn't trip on the smaller one.. she's probably just a different pheno! Good things come on all shapes and sizes :smoking: :pass:

View attachment 1074859
View attachment 1074860

Harli Day 16
View attachment 1074868
View attachment 1074869

Teresa Day 14
View attachment 1074871
and, an overhead...
View attachment 1074872

They are looking good, you will want to top soon if you plan too, have you seen the auto topping thread? It's in this same section so you probably have seen it already, but anything longer than three seconds is ancient history for my memory...

Where am I? What's happening?

OH!! yes, the link :smoking: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...g-the-auto-limits.57281/page-144#post-2128449

Back