I'VE STRUCK OIL, WOOT!
ok, i've stuck em up everywhere else today, so why not me own damn thread as well, DUH! :doh: here'z a couple picz of the mct oil i infuzed yesterday....17gr cheeze bud + 5 oz mct oil = 3.5 oz infuzed oil :joy:

20220310_212929.jpg

20220310_212955.jpg

and yes, at this point, i def feel like climbin up on the rooftop & shouting, "I'VE STRUCK OILLLLLL!!" :jump: :rofl: but seriously, it is officially now me preferred way to consume, handz down, and i've def become an oil convert :bow: :headbang: ....and will be sprouting new wellz every chance i get now :rofl: :cooldance: by faaaar, the main selling point for me is -> NO MORE COUGHING!! AHHH!! :wall: so far, it seemz a 1.5ml dose is a good all-round dose for me....takez about an hour to start kickin in, but maaaan, once it duz, it'z there to stay for a while! :shooty: :yoinks: :rofl: i keep thinkin how very weird it is to be this fuckin high....without havin smoked anything :rofl: :doh: long story short, good ol' Engine No 420 is now runnin on freshly lubed trackz & the growtrain slidez smooooothly on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

420FOREVER.jpg

Winter grow update - 03/13/22
Rocit Fuel Day 82 :smoking:

20220312_233848.jpg
20220312_233856.jpg

20220312_233909.jpg

Critical+ Day 70 :smoking:

20220312_233917.jpg
20220312_233931.jpg

20220312_233940.jpg

together...
20220312_233951.jpg

welp, it'z all about the trich vigil now :eek1: the c+ def has quite a few amberz on sugar leavez, but not on the calyxez themselvez yet....and the rf, while mostly cloudy now, still hazn't ambered yet, but should be any day now, so...:shrug: the winter growtrain slidez on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

ensEOOrD_400x400.jpg

linda-seeds-hanfsamen-cannabis-seed.jpg

ok, i've stuck em up everywhere else today, so why not me own damn thread as well, DUH! :doh: here'z a couple picz of the mct oil i infuzed yesterday....17gr cheeze bud + 5 oz mct oil = 3.5 oz infuzed oil :joy:

View attachment 1430658
View attachment 1430659

and yes, at this point, i def feel like climbin up on the rooftop & shouting, "I'VE STRUCK OILLLLLL!!" :jump: :rofl: but seriously, it is officially now me preferred way to consume, handz down, and i've def become an oil convert :bow: :headbang: ....and will be sprouting new wellz every chance i get now :rofl: :cooldance: by faaaar, the main selling point for me is -> NO MORE COUGHING!! AHHH!! :wall:so far, it seemz a 1.5ml dose is a good all-round dose for me....takez about an hour to start kickin in, but maaaan, once it duz, it'z there to stay for a while! :shooty: :yoinks: :rofl: i keep thinkin how very weird it is to be this fuckin high....without havin smoked anything :rofl: :doh: long story short, good ol' Engine No 420 is now runnin on freshly lubed trackz & the growtrain slidez smooooothly on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Welcome to the extract club! I used to love my oils (they’re still great!), I do a lot of alcohol infusions now, 5 drops on the tongue and I’m feeling great for the next several hours :headbang: Just made one the other day with 2g of 160um live hash and 2oz of everclear. Actually had me giggling lol
That looks like some amazing oil, nice and dark! You went nice and strong with it :stir:

Welcome to the extract club! I used to love my oils (they’re still great!), I do a lot of alcohol infusions now, 5 drops on the tongue and I’m feeling great for the next several hours :headbang: Just made one the other day with 2g of 160um live hash and 2oz of everclear. Actually had me giggling lol
That looks like some amazing oil, nice and dark! You went nice and strong with it :stir:
I use soxhlet alcohol extraction for my nighttime cookies.... after smoking a bit of my recent Durban Poison, gonna do a bit of that for daytime.

I use soxhlet alcohol extraction for my nighttime cookies.... after smoking a bit of my recent Durban Poison, gonna do a bit of that for daytime.
Nice, I like the alcohol straight because it absorbs so much quicker than edibles, you start feeling it right away. I had a bad experience with cookies awhile back lol, I’m terrible at dosing that stuff. I was trying to find a good dose for my wife, she has no tolerance but outweighs me, and we both overdid it :doh:

Winter grow update - 03/17/22
Rocit Fuel Day 86 :smoking: ...last picz alive

20220316_132328.jpg
20220317_130137.jpg
20220316_132349.jpg

even tho i was most reluctant to do so after my newfound joy of dosing oil :rolleyes2:, i smoked a tester bud of her yesterday, and even tho she'z still not had any amber pop up, she'z def ready, lol :dizzy: so into darkness she'z gone as of today & i'll probly chop her on Caturday :kitty: :thumbsup: i've also smoked a tester bud of the c+ & she'z all but ready as well, but i'm gonna give her jus a couple more dayz ;)

Happee St. Fatty'z Day kidz & the growtrain slidez on, choo-choo!
Bunny_GoodLuck.png
:headbang: ppp

20220317_155706.jpg

ensEOOrD_400x400.jpg

Back