ya, watchin that purple come into life is def a trip, lol :coffee: however, as i touched on a few postz ago, the more i do watch it come to life, the more it bolsterz me suspicion that Bella is actually a purple lemonade, not a fastberry, and that sumhow or other, fastbudz got the beanz mixed up...oopz! :doh: i mean ya, i'm stoned 24/7, but not that stoned, to mix up two diff plantingz, 23d apart, lol :nono: but see, the plot only thickenz, cuz there'z three diff fastbudz strainz involved here, lol, and more with each passing day, i'll be damned if i figger out which is which :rofl: (sigh) ah well, the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Well she is a good looker :thumbsup: whatever she may be an keeps the train a rollin :vibe:

That solo cup Charley brown looking tree is awesome hahahahahaha hope the smoke is worth the work

Roxy Day 4 :smoking:

View attachment 1168703View attachment 1168704View attachment 1168705

well, it was touch & go for a couple dayz, but she did finally loze her helmet on her own :thumbsup: however, that thin lil stem was indeed concerning, so as shown in bottom right pic, me was able to mound up some xtra peat around her base to help hold her in place & hopefully, she'll be able to get a decent foothold, fingerz crossed :shrug: ppp

View attachment 1168706View attachment 1168707
I had a weird one like that bub. Wasn't an exceptional yielder. Stem NEVER got as fat, and the plant stayed smaller than the rest! Just fyi grow neighbor! Fingers crossed for the gurlz

Roxy Day 13
Roxy Day 13 :shrug:

20200324_032735.jpg

welp, here we go again, with what appearz to be yet another stunted plant :doh: and again, without any clue as to why :shrug: all i know is that luck def hazn't been on my side with fastbudz, lol :nono: hell, the way this whole fracas is turnin out, they def coulda had their own thread, purely for comic relief pointz, if nothin else :rofl: ah well, win some, loze some :shrug: the grass is alwayz greener on the other side o' the switchin yard & Engine No.420 will be pullin the 00 express outa the station any day now, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Introducing Kali :-)
now boarding for the 00 Express! :woohoo1:

20200326_161514.jpg

heya kidz, plz give a nice fuzzy welcome to Kali, a california kush auto from 00 seedz (see what me did there-? :biggrin: ) as u saw in me copy-n-paste post on the prev page, she'z one of 9 diff indica auto strainz from 00 seedz that i acquired a week ago thru canna geneticz bank, based here in the statez :thumbsup: needless to say, it was damn tuff tryin to decide what to grow first :doh:, so i jus implemented the totally stoner-scientific method of cloze-me-eyez-and-point, and the rest, as they say, is history :smoking: i'm def excited about this drop, cuz like i said before, while i've never grown any 00 gear, i nevertheless have the strongest gut feelin, deep down inside, and sumhow, jus know their geneticz are gonna be straightup :hothot:, oh ya! and hey, it ain't like anybody else on site is growin any 00 anyway, for whatever-odd reazon me still can't make sense of :shrug:, so i'm hopin to draw some much dezerved attention to 00 with this grow, and, if all dominoez tumble right, be able to get em on site as a vendor :thumbsup: allll aboarrrrd for the 00 Express kidz, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

logo (2).png
unnamed (4).jpg

Rita Day 85
Rita Day 85 :smoking:

20200329_132754.jpg
20200329_132805.jpg
20200329_132814.jpg

me lil bud-ka-bob is gettin close :biggrin: roughly 75-80% cloudy at this point, and since final polling for the solocup challenge startz in T- 12d...well, u do the math, lol :coffee: she got one last dose of mikrobz today, then it'z plain water for the remainder ;) choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

rs=w_600,h_600.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

Roxy Day 18
Roxy Day 18 :oops1:

20200329_131851.jpg
20200329_131902.jpg

all happee & healthy lookin, but...def stunted (sigh :rolleyes1: ) she'z had a couple shotz of mc already & will be gettin some more mikrobz here in jus a few minutez, and well, me jus gonna ride it out this time & see what happenz :shrug: ppp

rs=w_600,h_600.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

Back