Fast Buds 4 Strain Throwdown: Which Buds are REALLY the Fastest? C4 vs Cali Sno vs Green Crack vs DDP

Here is my final Yield - over 1000 seeds, with more to come. This journal is shut down due to too many journals going at once!

If you want to follow my future grows, You'll find me at
GABE'S PERPETUAL HARVEST or in GABE"S GRAPEFRUIT FILM JOURNAL

DSCN0342.JPG

Oh, yeah, FASTEST BUDS EAST OF THE PECOS:

Gorilla Glue is not a contender in this matchup, if you read teh whole journal, you would know that.

Green Crack is a Solid 8-9 week strain. That's damn fast. It's not fact enough for fastest buds east of teh Pecos!

Deep Dark Purple is a 7 week strain, if speed is your primary concern, any of teh top three are contenders, any can be done in 7 weeks, and all are quite good quality. The Deep Dark Purple I have, though, was a mutant, and fast as it was - faster than Green Crack, it cannot win this contest, due to genetic deformities.

Cali Snow is a 7 week strain, it makes a nice little christmas tree shaped plant, and teh smell is very nice, but even it was not as frosty as our winner!

The winner of
FASTEST BUDS EAST OF TEH PECOS is (drumroll......)

C4-Matic. With some of teh darkest purple buds I have ever seen, a 7 week finish time, and a trichrome coverage that leaves a purple resin all over my fingertips from just teh slightest handling of teh bbuds, C4-matic is easily the FASTEST BUDS EAST OF TEH PECOS, and by far one of teh most underrated strains in teh Fast Buds lineup!

Great contest and write up!
And awesome breeding work too.
Send a few of those extra seeds my way, okay?

Just watch out for any seeds in your joint, bro, or -- POP!
Hehehe...

:love:

Oh, yeah, FASTEST BUDS EAST OF THE PECOS:

Gorilla Glue is not a contender in this matchup, if you read teh whole journal, you would know that.

Green Crack is a Solid 8-9 week strain. That's damn fast. It's not fact enough for fastest buds east of teh Pecos!

Deep Dark Purple is a 7 week strain, if speed is your primary concern, any of teh top three are contenders, any can be done in 7 weeks, and all are quite good quality. The Deep Dark Purple I have, though, was a mutant, and fast as it was - faster than Green Crack, it cannot win this contest, due to genetic deformities.

Cali Snow is a 7 week strain, it makes a nice little christmas tree shaped plant, and teh smell is very nice, but even it was not as frosty as our winner!

The winner of
FASTEST BUDS EAST OF TEH PECOS is (drumroll......)

C4-Matic. With some of teh darkest purple buds I have ever seen, a 7 week finish time, and a trichrome coverage that leaves a purple resin all over my fingertips from just teh slightest handling of teh bbuds, C4-matic is easily the FASTEST BUDS EAST OF TEH PECOS, and by far one of teh most underrated strains in teh Fast Buds lineup!
Awesome, bro. As ususal. Great skills here! Congrats!

Back