Fast Buds 4 Strain Throwdown: Which Buds are REALLY the Fastest? C4 vs Cali Sno vs Green Crack vs DDP

Gabe

Autoflower Breeder
Reaction score
Simple journal.

I looked over the Fast Buds website, it says C4 and Cali Snow finish in 7-8 weeks. I have personally finished Green Crack in 8 weeks, so I know its fast.

The good people over at Herbie's Autoflower threw in a batch of Delicious DDP seeds, which also claim to be able to finish in 7-8 weeks.

On Sunday, July 3rd, I will be dropping 2 of each strain into muh dirt. I expect to see seedlings by the 6th. From there, the plants have 56 days -
NO MORE - to show me what they can do.

Plants will be graded on yield, potency, bag appeal, and level of overall ripeness at 8 weeks.

Whichever plant scores highest, will be crowned "Fastest Bud East of the Pecos"

MUH DIRT:

MUH Strains:
IMG_20160620_153128.jpg

I ordered a 48" UVB bulb, it literally just arrived 20 min ago, and its shattered. ughh

I'll guess the winner... C4

Un-fuckin-believable, man! Will the site you ordered from replace it? I ordered mine, hasn't some yet, Reptisun 10.0.

I ordered the same bulb :) Amazon...They are sending a replacement next week
316kXMkXJdL._SL75_.jpg
Zoo Med ReptiSun® 10.0 High Output UVB Fluorescent Bulb 32 Watts, 48-Inch

What brand of IR are you using?

I have one right now at 39 days and the whole plant is buds idk when it will finish exactly but I'll let u know when it does I have the grow in my signature but I haven't updated in like 4 or 5 days the Pineapple Express gsc and lsd aren't even close to as far along as the blackberry

Oh, dude, Blackberry is very very good, purplest buds I ever grew, and it's the kind of bud where you forget you're smoking it after one or two hits, and come back to a half full bowl later - HOWEVER - they state on the website that Blackberry is a 9 week strain, and my experience is that it took a little longer to finish than the Green Crack (which I have another perpetual grow journal on, and so kinda have to grow), and there's only so much space in the grow area, and I have the video contest coming up too.

@iampepe for IR I used to just use regular incandescent bulbs, and that's fine, but I switched over a few months ago to regular IR lights like a restaurant would use to heat food, and i feel like they let me direct the light better, and I can definitely feel the heat more, I burned a bud on one plant when I first switched. I think they're westinghouse or GE, they sell for like $3 at Lowes. Not fancy in other words.

As for teh plants - after 24 hours of soaking, about half of the Fast Buds seeds already started throwing taproots. One DDP did also. They are in the soil, and I should have pics of the younguns by wednesday or thursday.

Back