Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

Oh guys........ the final weight is way lower than any of us thought. Its good just the same and totally my fault its not better. This ain't like growing autos......lol!

final weight was 276 grams dry. Island grower, your the winner!

Next time, I'll be sure the light is on the right cycle when its time to flip....., smaller plants would have made a lot more bud!

Next we see what 4 autos will do under this light!

Here's a Hammer bud ( and boy, is it! )

Hammer of the Gods bud pic1 -7-19-2017.jpg

Oh guys........ the final weight is way lower than any of us thought. Its good just the same and totally my fault its not better. This ain't like growing autos......lol!

final weight was 276 grams dry. Island grower, your the winner!

Next time, I'll be sure the light is on the right cycle when its time to flip....., smaller plants would have made a lot more bud!

Pop my brother can ypu explain to me little more what are u aiming at? I have 4 photo p in veg,so any advice would be helpfull to me..

You need to have an idea of how much your strain will stretch in flower. Let them get too big, and your tent will look like mine. The more they are likely to stretch, the sooner you should flip the light. I let mine veg too long, THEN my timer was programmed wrong for maybe 10 days till I said, " why aren't they flowering"........

So if the breeder says they double in size during stretch, then you need to figure how big you can let them get in flower by subtracting from the height of your tent, room, etc, the distance you need to keep the light from your plants and the height of the pots you are using.

Pop my brother can ypu explain to me little more what are u aiming at? I have 4 photo p in veg,so any advice would be helpfull to me..

Hey Blue! How you doing? haven't heard from you in a long time!

Back