Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

yeah...... then you fall asleep tripping..........lol!

What if u let a sativa go longer and amber up? Will that give it a more indica stone? Never tried this before as I love a nice tiva

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've grown it before, and I don't like that kind of Sativa high. Going to give most of it away lol!

pop, what kinda Sativas do you like and how might they differ from say the Avt and others you don't? I'm searching different Tivas also, maybe what I'm really looking for is that perfect Hybrid and don't know it.Lol Don't wanna feel like I'm Geezin on a Bump, but rather that uplifted, euphoric, lucid no paranoia, perfect....Hell you know LOL. EOF told me he likes a really good strain of Sativa thats been ambered up alot for a smooth euphoric uplifted High. I still remember the old Gold Bud and Mex. from the 70's I liked......aahhhh.. the good old days

I like balanced hybrids. Trainwreck, although more Sativa, has enough Indica influence to make a very pleasant daytime high. Mossy's Dragon's Blood, which I've been working for a couple years now is similar in effect. Ducksfoot is a pure Sativa but its unlike most normal weed lol! Fast Buds Mexican Airlines is a Sativa dom I actually like! I've grown it 3 times. But Trainwreck does it for me!

pop, what kinda Sativas do you like and how might they differ from say the Avt and others you don't? I'm searching different Tivas also, maybe what I'm really looking for is that perfect Hybrid and don't know it.Lol Don't wanna feel like I'm Geezin on a Bump, but rather that uplifted, euphoric, lucid no paranoia, perfect....Hell you know LOL. EOF told me he likes a really good strain of Sativa thats been ambered up alot for a smooth euphoric uplifted High. I still remember the old Gold Bud and Mex. from the 70's I liked......aahhhh.. the good old days

DSCN1376.JPG
I like balanced hybrids. Trainwreck, although more Sativa, has enough Indica influence to make a very pleasant daytime high. Mossy's Dragon's Blood, which I've been working for a couple years now is similar in effect. Ducksfoot is a pure Sativa but its unlike most normal weed lol! Fast Buds Mexican Airlines is a Sativa dom I actually like! I've grown it 3 times. But Trainwreck does it for me!
That's why you like your Duck's Foot so much! Is that what your after too, not racy but feel good,"sense of well being" kinda smoke? Gonna look into the Trainwreck and Dragons in meantime my fist grow and Mexican Airlines 31 1/2" 38days, still healthy. Adapts like a Coyote, takes anything this Noob gives her and keeps going! :headbang: don't know how She got up there

I think you'll like the Mexican Airlines. its a little racy but not much,. mostly just a real up high, kind of stuff I like to vape/smoke when going out to hear live music

View attachment 785680
That's why you like your Duck's Foot so much! Is that what your after too, not racy but feel good,"sense of well being" kinda smoke? Gonna look into the Trainwreck and Dragons in meantime my fist grow and Mexican Airlines 31 1/2" 38days, still healthy. Adapts like a Coyote, takes anything this Noob gives her and keeps going! :headbang: don't know how She got up there

AvT Special and Livers 'n' Cheese is now a thing!! Used a rapid rooter plug at 9:00pm Weds, shined a cob down the hole, and we have tappers!!! Pointing down!! Hopefully we have some Green by Sunday. Yay Phistech!!!

So...Bottom line Pop...Cob or QB if vertical space isn't a factor? Also, how many cobs/wattage per would it take to replace one of these u estimate? Thanks, Cheers, and may your branches be touching the floor. [emoji173]R5

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think you'll like the Mexican Airlines. its a little racy but not much,. mostly just a real up high, kind of stuff I like to vape/smoke when going out to hear live music

Now is the MA one you would like to Amber up? and if so what effect, change might I get by doing so pop? Just gettin excited over her ya know. Hey, whose breeding that Trainwreck you like? Gotta check it out

Nice looking plants and Quantum boards pop22. You are rocking them my man.

Back