Lighting 4 Girls 3 LED's (2 x NL & 2 x Auto Bomb. 2 x eshine DS 300 & 1 x Vipar B2X3) Arty's Dwarfing Technique

Beautiful plants man. I've been wondering how the Green house autos would do. Nice work man...:Sharing One:

Thanks faded :)

I've grown the Auto Bomb before and is fast to work and is quite mellow in it's effect,not leaving you incapable of doing stuff , so a good daytimer.
Due my exit from the grip of the evil nicotine I find my tolerance has gone down due to me not smoking 24/7, only in the evenings now and with a pipe or vape.

I have also grown Super Critical Auto from Greenhouse ,I liked it a lot and is a much stronger stone and good for the evening time when you want to relax and unwind.

The Northern Lights I am currently growing were freebies, so I am not sure which seed company they come from, although Green house do do a Northern Lights auto, I somehow feel they more likely be from Royal Queen Seeds as they were being promoted more heavily at the time.

I love getting freebies but I have a back log of seeds, which I am unsure if I'll ever grow,because there are always new seeds I want to try and I'll end up getting more freebies with them as well lol

I definitely want to try some sweet seeds next round but might just have to use some of the back log, as it is a shame to see good seeds go to waste.

Who knows maybe do a mix of new and old/freebies seeds.

Thanks for stopping by:tiphat:

I've grown some GHS photos a couple times. The last time I bought green house seeds I got the colored seeds and really didn't like the colored ones. I had to help my seeds out of the paint. They have a few autos I want to try tho. Freebies are awesome!!! So many seeds and not enough time...lol

Great pics, your girls look really healthy. I especially liked your pics of the veggies. One plant looks like it will out weigh the other 3 combined at this point.

Great pics, your girls look really healthy. I especially liked your pics of the veggies. One plant looks like it will out weigh the other 3 combined at this point.

Hi MrWeeds thanks for stopping by and you kind words.

Been a bit slack on the veggy front this year but glad you liked the pics, next year I'll post pics through the summer as I only signed up here a month ago.

The big girl is one of the auto bombs I've had the same pheno last time I grow it. It was about a week ahead of the others going in to flower and currently is the darling of the room and compared to last week is looking really phat and still got a few weeks to go.

The Northern Lights auto's maybe a little slower off the mark and I think will have a longer flowering period than the auto Bombs ,but they look really promising and have a lot of buds coming I think I counted 17 tops including the main cola on the biggest NL.

Was supposed to get some new pics up today but is gonna be tomorrow now for the update.

I have been trying a method to keep them short the largest plant (NL) is 18"45CM and smallest (AB) is about 12"/30CM, the phat girl is about 16"/40CM and the othe NL is about the same as that too.

Last edited:
Hi MrWeeds thanks for stopping by and you kind words.

Been a bit slack on the veggy front this year but glad you liked the pics, next year I'll post pics through the summer as I only signed up here a month ago.

The big girl is one of the auto bombs I've had the same pheno last time I grow it. It was about a week ahead of the others going in to flower and currently is the darling of the room and compared to last week is looking really phat and still got a few weeks to go.

The Northern Lights auto's maybe a little slower off the mark and I think will have a longer flowering period than the auto Bombs ,but they look really promising and have a lot of buds coming I think I counted 17 tops including the main cola on the biggest NL.

Was supposed to get some new pics up today but is gonna be tomorrow now for the update.

I have been trying a method to keep them short the largest plant (NL) is 18"45CM and smallest (AB) is about 12"/30CM, the phat girl is about 16"/40CM and the othe NL is about the same as that too.

Waaaaaay back when i was just a youngin, Northern Lights was my very first introduction to "chronic" strains, and today, is still one of my favorites, even though today's varieties don't taste like I remember. But then again, my memory isn't what it used to be, lol.:Woozy..?: I want to grow some NL auto's, but I am afraid I will ruin my memory/nostalgia of it. Another strain, from the area i grew up,(now extinct) is Pinconning Paralyzer. Oh how I wish that those genetics didn't get lost.

I am interested in the auto bomb too, and so far it is near the top of my list of genetics to get.

I used to have my own garden, and those pics made me miss gardening. I am not in a position where I can grow the veggies like I want to, but that will change, hopefully in the next 6 to 8 months.

:Sharing One:

MrW

Northern lights takes me back to the start of the 90's along with skunk#1, shiva shanti and silver pearl, Northern light is great strain and and has been used directly and indirectly in so many strains . check this strain map with northern light in the middle. http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Northern_Lights_Nr1/The_Seed_Bank/hybridmap/

I hear what you are saying about not wanting to ruin the memories of yesteryear but it's worth giving it a try, I can't wait to try mine.

There are two Auto bomb's one from Greenhouse and the other from bomb seeds.

I'm growing the greenhouse auto bomb genetic list here - http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Auto-Bomb/Green_House_Seeds/
Genetics map for green house auto bomb here - http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Auto-Bomb/Green_House_Seeds/family-tree/

Bomb seeds auto bomb genetics list here - http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Auto_Bomb/Bomb_Seeds/
bomb seeds auto bomb genetics map here - http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Auto_Bomb/Bomb_Seeds/hybridmap/

Good luck with growing your veggies, are you getting an allotment? It will be great to see some pics of your veggies when you do get to grow them again.

New pics but have made a boo boo took pic with flash when white balance was set for LED.
For now you can see the progress in flowering, I takes some more pics later with correct white balance to show them in their true light as it were.
I hope you enjoy these pics as a taster as to what will come later.

DSCN2091 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2100 (FILEminimizer).jpgNorthern Lights Auot No.1
DSCN2117 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2114 (FILEminimizer).jpgNorthern Lights Auto No.2
DSCN2137 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2129 (FILEminimizer).jpgAuto Bomb No.2
DSCN2148 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2149 (FILEminimizer).jpgAuto Bomb No.1

Hope you like what you see so far correct colour pics later

That Auto Bomb No1 is pretty hefty. I need to try out some of those northern lights. Lookin good brother.

New pics , this time they have the right white balance. Starting to look like proper young ladies.

DSCN2178 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2176 (FILEminimizer).jpg Northern Lights No.1

DSCN2180 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2182 (FILEminimizer).jpg Northern Lights No.2

DSCN2191 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2194 (FILEminimizer).JPG Auto Bomb No.2

DSCN2197 (FILEminimizer).jpgDSCN2199 (FILEminimizer).jpg Auto Bomb No.1

Last edited:
looking good arty, what's the temperature like in there?

Back