Lighting 4 Girls 3 LED's (2 x NL & 2 x Auto Bomb. 2 x eshine DS 300 & 1 x Vipar B2X3) Arty's Dwarfing Technique

Here's some full size pics for the lurkers​
DSCN2306.jpg
Auto Bomb No.1​
DSCN2323.jpg
Auto Bomb No.2​
DSCN2344.jpg
Both Auto Bombs

Auto bombs for sure.. Nice man..

Some sweet nugs brother :gthumb: Well done :kusht:

Thanks guys :D glad you like them, I could of let them go longer but need to start my Sweet seeds grow.

The Sweet Seeds grow has a New Year deadline due to maintenance being carried out in January, after which it will be time for my Mephisto grow.

Sweet Seeds auto's are gonna be Bloody Skunk, Black Cream & Red Poison, this is a grow for colour and will be here - https://www.autoflower.org/f142/bloody-skunk-auto-auto-black-cream-auto-red-poison-36889.html

Once that finished and & maintenance bods have slung their collective hooks, it will be time for Mephisto grow, which so far is Tyrone Special & Sour Bubbling Crack and I guess I should choose another Mephisto strain to finish the trio.

After that I am thinking a citrus grow consisting of a Lemon an Orange/Manderin and a Grapefruit, all from different seed companies probably.

After that summer hols and start back in August, which now thinking about it might be a berries grow seeing as it is autumn.

Now just got to remember where I saw a black currant tasting strain, of course there will be a blueberry and the rest will be blackberry,strawberry & jam like flavors if I find the right strains.

If anyone knows any particularly good citrus autos let me know, I am looking for definite flavors like -lemon, orange & grapefruit etc rather than a melange of citrus flavors.

The same goes for the berries grow definite stand out flavors prefered but apart from blueberry not sure what other singular berry flavored auto's there are, which is why anything jammy is good, goes with the whole autumn thing.

:kusht::crap::niceshot:"Size Matters":gthumb::Gold:

AMAZING m8 AMAZING !!!

cheers bud :D thanks for stopping by.......:poof:....... nope he's gone again, happens every time, look away for a second and :poof: he's gone lol :D

Forgot to mention still got the two Northern Lights to finish, still got plenty of white pistils so few more weeks for those two, so the sweet seeds newbies won't be lonely.

Thanks guys :D glad you like them, I could of let them go longer but need to start my Sweet seeds grow.

The Sweet Seeds grow has a New Year deadline due to maintenance being carried out in January, after which it will be time for my Mephisto grow.

Sweet Seeds auto's are gonna be Bloody Skunk, Black Cream & Red Poison, this is a grow for colour and will be here - https://www.autoflower.org/f142/bloody-skunk-auto-auto-black-cream-auto-red-poison-36889.html

Once that finished and & maintenance bods have slung their collective hooks, it will be time for Mephisto grow, which so far is Tyrone Special & Sour Bubbling Crack and I guess I should choose another Mephisto strain to finish the trio.

After that I am thinking a citrus grow consisting of a Lemon an Orange/Manderin and a Grapefruit, all from different seed companies probably.

After that summer hols and start back in August, which now thinking about it might be a berries grow seeing as it is autumn.

Now just got to remember where I saw a black currant tasting strain, of course there will be a blueberry and the rest will be blackberry,strawberry & jam like flavors if I find the right strains.

If anyone knows any particularly good citrus autos let me know, I am looking for definite flavors like -lemon, orange & grapefruit etc rather than a melange of citrus flavors.

The same goes for the berries grow definite stand out flavors prefered but apart from blueberry not sure what other singular berry flavored auto's there are, which is why anything jammy is good, goes with the whole autumn thing.

Congrats on the harvest arty it truly looks like some bomb!! :Sharing One:Bro i like your style man its gonna take some research to find your matches, but thats part of the fun :) The Dinafem Critical+ 1.0 is the best lemon tasting bud ive ever had, the smell is like pure fresh lemon peels with eucalyptus. Very fresh and spot on. But my seed was a freebie from years ago and i dont think they still make it. They have the 2.0 version out now.

Congrats on the harvest arty it truly looks like some bomb!! :Sharing One:Bro i like your style man its gonna take some research to find your matches, but thats part of the fun :) The Dinafem Critical+ 1.0 is the best lemon tasting bud ive ever had, the smell is like pure fresh lemon peels with eucalyptus. Very fresh and spot on. But my seed was a freebie from years ago and i dont think they still make it. They have the 2.0 version out now.

Thanks Jay, means a lot bruh :) so thats my first grow with coco under my belt, really liked it. Onwards and upwards, next grow gonna be another coco this time in the autopot system with bubbler domes.Really looking forward to growing the Sweets.
That Critical+ sounds nice, I'll do some research and see if the 2.0 version is as lemony may be one to try, thanks for the suggestion :D
Like you say finding these strains for future grows is part of the fun and I love growing it as much as smoking it, so why not make it fun.
Thanks for the rep :D

Awesome grow arty,theyre all beautiful,but those auto bombs........
Im thinking of getting a vipar 300 3w diodes very soon.I plan to veg with it then add a 250w hps for flower.
Atm im growing 4 plants in 3x3x5`4" tent.
Do you like/recommend vipar?
Thanks for sharing that awesome grow.
GL.

Back