Lighting 4 DP Blackberry Kush 2 Gn Hs1

How far away is your light from them babies? And they do look a little off colored. I'm not familiar with your soil or what kind of nutrients it has to start with, did you feed them any extra nutrients or anything? And we're they this color before or after transplant from jiffy to final medium? I'm only on my second grow so anyone feel free to correct me if I give wrong information, but I will do my best to help.

New growth when real small and emerging out of the plant seems to always be lightly colored in pigments than a day or two later when that part grows more. If that made sense. ..if you look closely at the center of my girls where the new growth is forming it is a very light green as opposed to the more mature parts of the plant.
20151223_205721.jpg

I was having problems early on with seedlings being yellow found the best thing to get em healthy and growing well was using formulex I do grow in coco though but give it a go?

The distance is 45 cm.
The Soil is a Light Mix from Gold Label.
I dont used nutrients.
I think i start at Day 10 with root booster an Plagron terra grow

I wouldn't worry about it; she doesn't look that weird, just a bit different. I doubt the RH is doing anything; mine never gets that high. If that caused weirdness, my tent would be a freak show.

Use your best judgement @socialdude it's not all about taking a tried and tested formula and expecting the same results!

I'm subbed to your thread now, have you got the second HS1 yet?

:peace:

MikeyB420.

They look great brother Social, don't sweat it, @TaNg has your back here I'm sure. I would go easy on the feed on day 10, just take it easy and build it up. Prob only need 100ml water to start but for now they don't need much feed added at all. Good luck I'm sub'd for this mate.

Last edited:
They look happy so far bro and like @Dazed says just go easy on the nutrients to start with say 1/4 strength and water every couple of days, pick the pot up daily to judge if the soil needs watering.

Back