4 day old seedling / lime green veins

Yeah, I'm going to do that next time as well. I do have a spreadsheet where I'm documenting everything I do (light height, intensity, when I watered, what was in it and what PH, etc.) but next time I'll do a grow journal on here so I can get feedback as I go. Fortunately, mine are doing well at the moment (knock on wood). I'll keep you posted.
View attachment 1291887
Yeah surely looks healthy, can't see that color on mine, perhaps if you blend everything together.
I was wanting to write things down but I never made it to the 2nd week lol.

Last edited:
I got them from Zamnesia and Royal Queen Seeds, they also had alot of positive reviews.
I have a couple more from them and some FastBudz.

They are stored in a box in the dark, they wer planted within the week after I got them.
I'm not sure how they store them but they are known brands so I would think they keep them in good conditions.

Remember my soil was very underwatered the first week of seedling, you don't think that would have caused the damage?
2 of the 3 plants got stunted pretty quickly and it felt like the growing plant her pot drained water at a faster pace, perhaps because it was the only plant drinking.
Maybe this one barely survived on the verge of stunting?

We tested the soil at 6.3PH 0.8EC, so soil sounds fine. I didn't feed any nutrients, and in theory the seedling can't get any deficiencies
It's either the water issue, or bad seeds, but 6 out 6 bad from those companies?
That all sounds normal.. Im still sticking with bad seeds.. They shouldn't come out of the shell discolored. If they do, it's usually a chlorophyll issue that resolves itself as the seedling absorbs light. That usually takes a few days. But this is going on two weeks and the discoloration isn't improving. If you're running out of seeds, inbox me.. If you're in the US I may be able to get you a pack so you can compare color and growth. I just dont want you beating yourself up thinking these issues are some how your fault, when the seedlings came above ground looking sick from day 1.

That's nice of you bud thanks <3,
I have quite the choice left tbh, I figured I would plant new seeds every 2 - 3 months and I wanted to try different strains.
With the new plants I'll be at 10 seeds in almost 2 months lol. (6 failed)
I'll have to check what strains but I have alot of different ones.
varieties from Zamnesia, Dutch Passion, RQS and FastBudz.
Maybe I should plant one of each seedbank and see what gives?

That's nice of you bud thanks <3,
I have quite the choice left tbh, I figured I would plant new seeds every 2 - 3 months and I wanted to try different strains.
With the new plants I'll be at 10 seeds in almost 2 months lol. (6 failed)
I'll have to check what strains but I have alot of different ones.
varieties from Zamnesia, Dutch Passion, RQS and FastBudz.
Maybe I should plant one of each seedbank and see what gives?
Did you buy them all from the same place?

Did you buy them all from the same place?
2 different ones but the Zamnesia and RQS are from the same place,
I guess testing all of them seems the best way to get an answer.
Just need to get some soil tomorrow.
btw, do you think I can reuse these 2 pots of soil if I mix it with a fresh bag?

day 12

Attachments

• Runtzz12.jpg
    Runtzz12.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • Runtz12.jpg
    Runtz12.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36

I compared this pic with your day 11 pic, and they look pretty much the same. I know I suggested hanging in there, but the lack of any real growth at this stage is quickly killing off that point of view. Sorry, man, I know the experience is discouraging.

Soak their pots and then don't bother with them for week... If they haven't improved, yank them and toss that biobiz and use something else...and start over. Or you can let them go, and start some additional plants in some new different soil...
Everything is a learning experience.
GL

Soak their pots and then don't bother with them for week... If they haven't improved, yank them and toss that biobiz and use something else...and start over. Or you can let them go, and start some additional plants in some new different soil...
Everything is a learning experience.
GL

I'm going to get some soil tomorrow, so my options are Biobizz lightmix, Plagron lightmix, Canna terra professional (or plus) and Atami light mix.
Anyone got anything good or bad to say about these?
I've seen people like @autobeast and companies like Mephisto who grow with Biobizz lightmix so I feel like that one is my best bet?
I'm not sure if I should blame the soil for this failure

I compared this pic with your day 11 pic, and they look pretty much the same. I know I suggested hanging in there, but the lack of any real growth at this stage is quickly killing off that point of view. Sorry, man, I know the experience is discouraging.
Yeah it is discouraging, meanwhile I'm not sure what to blame, the underwatering, the seeds, the soil...
I just hope it was the underwatering and my 3rd attempt won't go so poorly.. What soil do you use?
I'm buying some tomorrow but I only have access to a few brands (see my previous post),
I wanted to stay with Biobizz but now im paranoia about it being bad because I hear quite some people are not a fan of them.

Back