Lighting 350w cheap led

Boy these Chinese lights just get worse and worse! Its not even them competing anymore, now they are merely praying on the uninformed!
Yeah pop i got scamed on this one. This was back in 2014 when i was an uninformed buyer now I am an educated buyer and know what to look for.

I the listing claimed 240watt draw. When i got it i tested the watt draw and got 128w. Emailed them backed with the watt draw. They claimed i forged the pics. After back and forth emails. They gave me 2 options ship it back at my cost to china or 50% refund. I took the 50% refund. Then i spent a lot of time to become informed. I bought 2 300watt mars 180w draw lights.

This 350w is still a reminders me of my f up.
I am going to buy the vero chips and see if i can make this paper weight in to a real light.

YeAH, I do a lot on ebay and I see it all the time. New! Double chip 12,000 watt only uses 128 watts.........
How many did u buy? :biggrin:
I picked up 2 bars on eBay. 120 watts I think but with best offer only came to 90 bucks. I took them apart a few minutes ago and the driver didn't even have a case, it had a big ass piece of heat shrink over it for protection.

I fought the same battle and won, in fact, I got to keep the light, and a full refund, PLUS they booted the seller! I've nailed a couple others too! Mention of calling the Attorney General may have had some influence........

Yeah pop i got scamed on this one. This was back in 2014 when i was an uninformed buyer now I am an educated buyer and know what to look for.

I the listing claimed 240watt draw. When i got it i tested the watt draw and got 128w. Emailed them backed with the watt draw. They claimed i forged the pics. After back and forth emails. They gave me 2 options ship it back at my cost to china or 50% refund. I took the 50% refund. Then i spent a lot of time to become informed. I bought 2 300watt mars 180w draw lights.

This 350w is still a reminders me of my f up.
I am going to buy the vero chips and see if i can make this paper weight in to a real light.

And years ago, I had a fight with Ebay itself, told them I'd sue them. they laughed and said you signed the EULA. A friend who's a lawyer called them and told them they could wipe their ass with their eula, he told them it was so full of holes he'd have a hard time not laughing in court.......

the guy IS good.........lol. He now does environment law in Washington DC.

Back