OMG, I can't read it, but why did they do that? I really thought pot was totally legal there...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
If the Police visits Mr. @XxxAuto or me, we will be jailed. One can get away with a fine for 4 plants. I think we both have a little more than that...

That is so crazy! :(

Although, I can't say my situation is any better...

Government thinks one becomes addicted to smack if one smokes weed. Pure political logic. Even a child understands that. Blablabla...

I'm living proof that it is not the case! Started smoking pot when I was 15, 33 years later, I am not doing any heavy drugs, never had, have a steady job I've had for 5 years, have always worked, paid my bills and have always been a responsible citizen.

This is so ridiculous!

Me
I'm living proof that it is not the case! Started smoking pot when I was 15, 33 years later, I am not doing any heavy drugs, never had, have a steady job I've had for 5 years, have always worked, paid my bills and have always been a responsible citizen.

This is so ridiculous!

Me to...27 yrs.

This is so ridiculous!

Never bern dysfunctional due to drug use. I've worked in science for 17 yrs and published my papers in peer reviewed periodicals, my work with fish highly respected and often cited and I have lectured world wide. And smoked every evening until me and the stones are one.

Back