Hey Doc! I'm loving the use of the word 'one'!

Queen's English! Ooo ya posh bugger! [emoji23][emoji23]
How would you put it in US English. My favourite british historian says that he had to learn "a mid-Atlantic English" to be edible for both British and American publishers. I write "labour" and "colour".

How would you put it in US English. My favourite british historian says that he had to learn "a mid-Atlantic English" to be edible for both British and American publishers. I write "labour" and "colour".

I'm from England Doc. I'd use the word 'we' where you've used 'one'. Yours is the correct way but it sounds very official!

Colour and labour! YES to that.. That's how we roll in the UK! [emoji111]️[emoji1365]

I'm from England Doc. I'd use the word 'we' where you've used 'one'. Yours is the correct way but it sounds very official!

Colour and labour! YES to that.. That's how we roll in the UK! [emoji111]️[emoji1365]
Go on youtube, type in "tim winter come dine with me". That's how I wish I could speak English.

It's all total bullshit laws but since the Internet started they can't keep all there bullshit propaganda contained and I assure use every country will be legalised or decriminalisation in the next 10 year me also that's why I only grow 2 in fear of a criminal record I also have smoked for years and am a tax payer productive citizen gosh I'm a joiner to trade and own my own business aswell and I only grow so I don't need to accotiate with smack head dealers I don't sell any and only grow for myself if they legalised it good people like us wouldn't be in fear of a criminal record and the government tax return would be insane I feel ure pain lads n gals

SO !

Show me some signs...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

:amazon:

:smoking:

Back