Helloww...

DAY 15
LIME & Widow

Day 4
Xtreme

Yesterday I feed the all ladies with Voodoo Juice, there was no reply from your unfortunately :-(

Does little Xtreme want to tell me something ?? I spot some yellow of the leaves, was there yesterday too, so not the Voodoo fault.

Picture from today

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Helloww...

DAY 15
LIME & Widow

Day 4
Xtreme

Yesterday I feed the all ladies with Voodoo Juice, there was no reply from your unfortunately :-(

Does little Xtreme want to tell me something ?? I spot some yellow of the leaves, was there yesterday too, so not the Voodoo fault.

Picture from today

View attachment 554831 View attachment 554832
I'm not sure if anything is possible wrong here iv seen alot of new seedling do that just keep an eye on them

I'm not sure if anything is possible wrong here iv seen alot of new seedling do that just keep an eye on them

Hey Bailey,to me it looks like it may be from having unstable ph and or nute burn but just a slight bit. Just make sure you have you ph dialed in and watch the new growth and make sure it is not affected after the correction. That would be my guess and other than that I would not have any idea. Check out this website growweedeasy.com it has diseases and how and what causes them and they have some good pictures along with some great info especially for beginners. Don't know if the voodoo juice will help that being it is just a root building enhancer. I wouldn't give it any nutes until the problem is resolved and let the seedling recover.

it sounds like a great way you found there, and in terms of moisture meter, then i ordered 10 days ago from china = 30+ day delivery. delicious with all your input ... I suck it all in my little brain

Awesome. Wow that's a slow boat to China but good news is you are getting. It is great to see someone who can get something out of all the different info flying around. It is good that you are attentive towards your grow it will make you that much better of a grower because you can be proactive instead of reactive.

Hey Bailey,to me it looks like it may be from having unstable ph and or nute burn but just a slight bit. Just make sure you have you ph dialed in and watch the new growth and make sure it is not affected after the correction. That would be my guess and other than that I would not have any idea. Check out this website growweedeasy.com it has diseases and how and what causes them and they have some good pictures along with some great info especially for beginners. Don't know if the voodoo juice will help that being it is just a root building enhancer. I wouldn't give it any nutes until the problem is resolved and let the seedling recover.
I'm also leaning towards a PH imbalance he'll just have to keep an eye on them

:shrug: @Ripped In Oregon and @Bailey

I'll not control the pH course here pure water comes out with 7.0 ph I have been told, it was good enough and no regulations requiring. :cuss:

Now u both confirmed I should watch and watch and watch the pH :eyebrows:

What do i looking for to pH minus my water ?????

Last edited:
Bump... Any answers to me ??
My last post

What u need to do is get a PH pen and some ph up and ph down and when ure making up fed oh it to between 5.5 and 6.5 this is what I do and IV been lucky enough not to have a PH issue

What u need to do is get a PH pen and some ph up and ph down and when ure making up fed oh it to between 5.5 and 6.5 this is what I do and IV been lucky enough not to have a PH issue

Hep... @Bailey

I have an pH pen, but i don't now the product name of pH up and down, and were to get it... Maybe in plants centers

Back