Hey.. My girls missing me, I think ;)

They give an surprise today i went home.

Before leaving I make the led closer to them, and now lots of growth

Tomorrow I'll start they fed with Sensi Grow for Lime and Widow, and only water for Xtreme.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

hello to you ... then the ladies have the feed, i follow the manufacturer's instructions. but how much of ml. cl. dl. Of water they must have in their pots 14L (3 gallons) ? is so fucking afraid of overwatering :-(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
hello to you ... then the ladies have the feed, i follow the manufacturer's instructions. but how Michael of ml. cl. dl. they must have in their pots 14L (3 gallons) ? is so fucking afraid of overwatering :-(

Do you mean how much water to give them? Over watering isn't because of giving to much water at a time, it's because of watering to frequently.

I don't get on with soil, but I think the recommended way is, water them until you get run off from bottom of pots, then allow to dry out before watering again. The rule of thumb is, push your finger into soil 3 or 4 cm and the soil should be dry. But double check with one of the mud guys.

Do you mean how much water to give them? Over watering isn't because of giving to much water at a time, it's because of watering to frequently.

I don't get on with soil, but I think the recommended way is, water them until you get run off from bottom of pots, then allow to dry out before watering again. The rule of thumb is, push your finger into soil 3 or 4 cm and the soil should be dry. But double check with one of the mud guys.

Correct Itisi

I'm afraid to kill the ladies with over watering :(

And of course for dry out to

And how often should you recommend nutrients when waters ?

I think it's water, water then feed.

Auto's are very light feeders, as you are using a soil mix you may not have to feed them for a few weeks.

Please double check this with a soil grower, @Vlad The Inhaler seems to know his way around the muddy stuff. Or ask in the soil forum.

I'm a soil grower, look at your feeding schedule and follow that. I water when pots are light (pick up test). Early veg could be 7 days between feeding. Roots need to stretch to follow water down pot. I'll get 20% run off every time I feed/water. Larger flowering plants will kill a #3 pot every other day. #5 about 3/4 days.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I'm a soil grower, look at your feeding schedule and follow that. I water when pots are light (pick up test). Early veg could be 7 days between feeding. Roots need to stretch to follow water down pot. I'll get 20% run off every time I feed/water. Larger flowering plants will kill a #3 pot every other day. #5 about 3/4 days.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Thanks millertm

It sounds like a good one, I try to do this. Wish me :goodluck:

forgot to tell that Monday night I lowered the lamp down to 30cm ( 1 feet ) over the top. will not know about it is what got them started. but now the light so close on widow and lime, that Xtreme now will stretch for light :( should I raise the lamp again, so all three can get some light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's water, water then feed.

Auto's are very light feeders, as you are using a soil mix you may not have to feed them for a few weeks.

Please double check this with a soil grower, @Vlad The Inhaler seems to know his way around the muddy stuff. Or ask in the soil forum.

Aww 'ello!

I wouldn't feed them at all yet, just water when needed @ pH6.5

That's me tho, there's many ways to skin a cat! [emoji74]

forgot to tell that Monday night I lowered the lamp down to 30cm ( 1 feet ) over the top. will not know about it is what got them started. but now the light so close on widow and lime, that Xtreme now will stretch for light :( should I raise the lamp again, so all three can get some light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you will need more light soon.

Your light is real draw 200w, not enough for 3 plants.

For now, move it up so all 3 can get some.

Back