Hi... But how long time only water ?

I go by the look of the plant, when the leaves turn a lighter shade of green then it's time to start feeding. There's a lot of food in the soil already, as the roots fill the pot they'll find new food. When that's gone it's dinner time from the bottles! [emoji111]️

Hi I'm subbed in for this I'm really interested to see ure led perform ure plants are looking great I start lightly feeding from around two weeks but that's me pop over n check out my growing techniques the links in my signature.
I'd be glad to have you awsome avatar also bro peice

Correct Itisi

I'm afraid to kill the ladies with over watering :(

And of course for dry out to

And how often should you recommend nutrients when waters ?

Two ways to avoid over watering that I have found works. For beginners use a moisture meter,it kills any second guessing,think of it as a pair of training wheels. The next is keep a 3 gal pot with dry soil and compare the two. What you might think is moist and needs watering may not you also have to take the bottom of the pot into consideration if you have a pot that is moist on the top inch or so but the bottom half is wet then you are just stacking more water into a pot that doesn't need it at all. You will get to know each plant in you garden some will drink more some less. I just watered and two needed a litre and a half and two needed nothing at all. I personally feed twice a week on Fridays and Tues and it never changes(my weeks start on every thurs.) It really depends on the plants and how they process nutes and how much you are giving them at each feeding. I don't use a runoff system except for the initial soak but that's me and most disagree but it works you just have to dial it in to where you are only giving it water that it can uptake but the chance to under water (especially towards the bottom of the pot is highly possible). Remember too that plants dump their water at night so when lights come on they start to uptake again and that is where feeding at lights on has the advantage because of the uptake.

Hi I'm subbed in for this I'm really interested to see ure led perform ure plants are looking great I start lightly feeding from around two weeks but that's me pop over n check out my growing techniques the links in my signature.
I'd be glad to have you awsome avatar also bro peice

This member limits who may view their full profile. :bow:

Two ways to avoid over watering that I have found works. For beginners use a moisture meter,it kills any second guessing,think of it as a pair of training wheels. The next is keep a 3 gal pot with dry soil and compare the two. What you might think is moist and needs watering may not you also have to take the bottom of the pot into consideration if you have a pot that is moist on the top inch or so but the bottom half is wet then you are just stacking more water into a pot that doesn't need it at all. You will get to know each plant in you garden some will drink more some less. I just watered and two needed a litre and a half and two needed nothing at all. I personally feed twice a week on Fridays and Tues and it never changes(my weeks start on every thurs.) It really depends on the plants and how they process nutes and how much you are giving them at each feeding. I don't use a runoff system except for the initial soak but that's me and most disagree but it works you just have to dial it in to where you are only giving it water that it can uptake but the chance to under water (especially towards the bottom of the pot is highly possible). Remember too that plants dump their water at night so when lights come on they start to uptake again and that is where feeding at lights on has the advantage because of the uptake.

it sounds like a great way you found there, and in terms of moisture meter, then i ordered 10 days ago from china = 30+ day delivery. delicious with all your input ... I suck it all in my little brain

Heeeyyy...

Just knocking on my door, my local headshop guy came with small amounts of Voodoo Juice to me... Says i should start giving this to the latest small Xtreme girl :vibe:

What do you think. Should I give the other ladies too :dancer:
( widow & lime )

Back