Agreed Bailey.. I've topped and fimmed autos, it slows them down a lot and you end up with the same yield but in lots of smaller buds rather than fewer fat ones.

We all love a fat one.. Right? [emoji848]

Bondage all the way! [emoji271][emoji268][emoji269]
Maybe you're right... I must get rid of my space in tent too... I have enough highness but not the other way :biggrin:

We should consider everyone our teacher. If he does something good, we learn what to do. If he does something stupid, we learn what to avoid.

I've never seen something like this. Very good method bro. :)
I was prepared to loose her. It is amazing how she responded. When I cropped her, the angle between the stems was approx 45 degrees. When I tied her down the angle Was approx 120 degrees. I will do the same with one automazar. I don't know how it really affects growth. Miss Supercropped was damaged as seedling, so development is challenged. That's why I dared do whatnI did. You can see the complete story in my White Whidow thread.

in which category suits my new thread for my little new ?

surely it is still under newbie Section, second grow or...
Depending on what u want u could keep it in here or split it into two the Dutch passion strain upload to a thread there and all together in the soil or indoor section it's really upto u bro

Back