Ho ho ho....
Some night pictures, now all of yours have gets harvest party ;)
The last two pictures shows the under buds..at Lime.. Should i remove some big fan leaves to make more light comes trough

Hope we soon gets some better weather here, so u could have a daylight picture

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ho ho ho....
Some night pictures, now all of yours have gets harvest party ;)
The last two pictures shows the under buds..at Lime.. Should i remove some big fan leaves to make more light comes trough

Hope we soon gets some better weather here, so u could have a daylight picture

View attachment 575082 View attachment 575083 View attachment 575084 View attachment 575085 View attachment 575086 View attachment 575087
Huge buds! Very nice. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yumma yumma X-man!

That's some sexy sativa looking shit you've got there.. Looks like they're gonna go a few weeks longer..

I'd keep most of the leaves on there if they were mine, just trim out the little popcorn buds in the middle and down low.. That's me tho.. [emoji111]️

Yumma yumma X-man!

That's some sexy sativa looking shit you've got there.. Looks like they're gonna go a few weeks longer..

I'd keep most of the leaves on there if they were mine, just trim out the little popcorn buds in the middle and down low.. That's me tho.. [emoji111]️
Are they not good flowers anyway or they use the sheaf energy to them so ?

Beautiful girls, bro!
And I am exited about your automazar seed. I got 3 of them. Have you any plans for training it?
For my own grow of AM, I'm quite sure I will get space problems.
You deserve some rep, but I cannot give it before 5 others have done so. So give @XxxAuto some more rep, sisters and brothers!
Hey doc, you have to give 5 other people rep before you can hit X again.

OMG! I want the puppy! [emoji7]

And the grow is fantastic, looks like you'll be getting some front arm-sized buds! [emoji47] [emoji54] [emoji4]

Check out my Auto THC Bomb Friendly Grow Comparison!

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

Back