Thanks @Itisi for the rep too, but what do you mean ?? I'm a Danish stupid u know ;)
Just a backslap for the new grow adventure you are taking us on mate.

Sorry, most English people don't know what I'm on about half the time, you must really struggle. [emoji23] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Beautiful girls, bro!
And I am exited about your automazar seed. I got 3 of them. Have you any plans for training it?
For my own grow of AM, I'm quite sure I will get space problems.
You deserve some rep, but I cannot give it before 5 others have done so. So give @XxxAuto some more rep, sisters and brothers!

Beautiful girls, bro!
And I am exited about your automazar seed. I got 3 of them. Have you any plans for training it?
For my own grow of AM, I'm quite sure I will get space problems.
You deserve some rep, but I cannot give it before 5 others have done so. So give @XxxAuto some more rep, sisters and brothers!
Hey Babnik, thanks for the kind words..
I do not yet know what to do with the different strains, but I'm in for super cropping, topping, LST, ect... ;)

Hey Babnik, thanks for the kind words..
I do not yet know what to do with the different strains, but I'm in for super cropping, topping, LST, ect... ;)
I personally think autos respond better to low stress training better than say high stress like topping I'd personally go with lst or super cropping as they seem to respond quickly to these methods

I personally think autos respond better to low stress training better than say high stress like topping I'd personally go with lst or super cropping as they seem to respond quickly to these methods

Agreed Bailey.. I've topped and fimmed autos, it slows them down a lot and you end up with the same yield but in lots of smaller buds rather than fewer fat ones.

We all love a fat one.. Right? [emoji848]

Bondage all the way! [emoji271][emoji268][emoji269]

My White Widow, Miss Supercropped showed no signs of stress when I broke her back. She just want to get back up, so I had to tie her down.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back