nonono very good point @Dichoti :thumbsup: unless you know what your ph is,then ya dont know. :face:can i talk a bit less jibberish tonite please :thanks:or just make it come out in the right order.
looking back at first post amended soil with added coco.are you feeding just plain water ? could be a touch of calmag also on 2nd closer look at pics.
:pighug:

i just wrote this 5 mins ago.........well 36 but whos counting eh (warning i do talk jibbberish)
i rarely burn the shit outa them @BWM sometimes i gave a 2 week old a 8 week old feed and it complained to me :blahblah:biobizz is quite hard to overdo it.new growth and the top is what i look at mostly,older stuff will get old looking.i used to be real carefull not to splash leaves,but the bottoms will go manky after 3,4 weeks anyway,couple of weeks after that the next 2 oldest bottom fans will go a bit yucky,couple of weeks after that the next oldest go.so now i just throw a feed at a plant and hope for the best,and not worry about the worst that could happen.
i shouldnt give advice im not quailified....today if i burn the plant with a heavy feed it will be the newest leaves that burn...thats theory mind,so if its your older leaves then it was 2,3 weeks ago feedings that burnt them :shrug:anyone got practice or facts ? cause im while for theories
i dont hear this much now,but when i started here i kept hearing k.i.s.s. keep it simple stupid.another one was less is more.wtf are they banging on about :shrug:took me a while to grasp.if nobody claims this then its mine....the less you do,the less can go wrong.
growing is like learning to ride a bike :biker:it can be a bit sketchy to start with finding your feet or balance :oops1: that lightbulb :idea:moment when you kinda realize you know what your doing.you gonna go over the handlebars a few times after that,it happens from time to time.keep it down the middle,between the hedges,and dont go under a lorry.if somethings wrong dont panic flush do nothing,seek advice not the first piece of advice cause eejits have opinions and are arseholes :rofl:
ive talked enough i hope this is my thread.....yep it is :finger::haha: ahh thats ok
what i forgot yesterday
click on some links in my signature for some tips :toke: pop into live stoners gossip if you get stuck,someone maybe about that can help,or point you in the right direction :thumbsup:
quote or @ me like @RollVerine :pass: @no space type arch...a lil box pops up,click me it turns green jobs a goodun :thumbsup:
good luck keep er lit.
:pighug:

Riding the bike :woohoo1:following the path :woohoo1::oops1: along the way it may get fuzzy:dizzy: and it can be hard not to play to much with it :kitty: but in truth they only need us to keep them between the rails and they going to give you some love back ,,but that's what Archie said ain't it :pighug:L

I’m subbed up for the ride. I’m newer than you are but I do know the importance of pH and nutes. Be sure to know your feed pH religiously, that is something I’ve learned from a few on here. Best of luck on the rest of your grow! :karmacloud:

I forgot to mention that you might want to vacuum out and wipe down your dryer just to eliminate the variables. I doubt it would cause any problems but you never know what might like to live in there with your plants.

At first I thought it was a slight ph problem... Then I saw what @archie gemmill was saying and it looked like that....

...man I gotta quit venturing outside of LS when I'm baked.
Ls?? Low stress?? Thats something else I would like
I forgot to mention that you might want to vacuum out and wipe down your dryer just to eliminate the variables. I doubt it would cause any problems but you never know what might like to live in there with your plants.

I was thinking about that. I noticed a dang tiny gnat...

19 days or 18 ...hash was bomb... :holymoly:I Moved one to a larger clay pot.Put a little thermometer in to get an idea on the temp it was at 86. To hot I thought so I moved the fan to a vent in the dryer to draw in cool air which took the room to 78. Not sure if that's right or not but in my head that shits perfect ass weather so the girls should like it. I got reverse osmosis water added some
COCOTEK Grow A 2.0.1 and. B 1.5.5 phd to 6.4 and gave them a drink. I also added reflective tape...

Attachments

• 20181220_211921~2.jpg
    20181220_211921~2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 20181220_174600~2.jpg
    20181220_174600~2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 20181220_212005_HDR~2.jpg
    20181220_212005_HDR~2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 62
21 days moved the others into clay pots. They are not happy at the moment.. Anyway here are some pictures. I was fucking around with led panels and made like a supplemental led light panel from a lamp. I will use it for under cannopy support lighting or main cola who the fuck knows. Still growing like crazy. My ph blue lab was off turns out the pen wasn't calibrated so I currently have corrected the ph now I just need to wait. Loving my girls!
I also introduced uvb cfls to mimic cloud cover. They are on timers with the other cfls. Im rotating color spectrums right now strong blues and whites with lower levels in the 2700k range peppered in.
:bighug:

Attachments

• 20181222_191913~2.jpg
    20181222_191913~2.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20181221_221232~3.jpg
    20181221_221232~3.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 20181222_191901~2.jpg
    20181222_191901~2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 20181221_221207_HDR~2.jpg