I see one real manky leaf,but thats because its sat on soil/rubbed on pot its natural.the other markings,could you have splashed when feeding ?
:pighug:

I see one real manky leaf,but thats because its sat on soil/rubbed on pot its natural.the other markings,could you have splashed when feeding ?
Yes possible, I did add a fan too and all 3 are in a gutted dryer. Ok real early on "by accident" fed them some micro nutes and had to quickly flush soil. They rebounded and grew like crazy. They are Still growing well but a few lower leafs have those spots.

17 days..I smoked could be 18

Attachments

• 20181219_172323.jpg
    20181219_172323.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20181219_172317.jpg
    20181219_172317.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20181219_172250.jpg
    20181219_172250.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 20181219_172245.jpg
    20181219_172245.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 80
id relax a bit :whew:if you splashed them or an accident,any manky looking leaf will not repair itself.but thats ok plenty more new shoots popping up :thumbsup: everything above looks good :smokeit:

id relax a bit :whew:if you splashed them or an accident,any manky looking leaf will not repair itself.but thats ok plenty more new shoots popping up :thumbsup: everything above looks good :smokeit:
thanks!! See last time i had spots so I went on a quest to fix it.....and ended up killing it In the process. 4 months washed away :( ...this time I have better seeds and a lighter heart. I talk to my girls I laugh with them I thank them haha..

i just wrote this 5 mins ago.........well 36 but whos counting eh (warning i do talk jibbberish)
i rarely burn the shit outa them @BWM sometimes i gave a 2 week old a 8 week old feed and it complained to me :blahblah:biobizz is quite hard to overdo it.new growth and the top is what i look at mostly,older stuff will get old looking.i used to be real carefull not to splash leaves,but the bottoms will go manky after 3,4 weeks anyway,couple of weeks after that the next 2 oldest bottom fans will go a bit yucky,couple of weeks after that the next oldest go.so now i just throw a feed at a plant and hope for the best,and not worry about the worst that could happen.
i shouldnt give advice im not quailified....today if i burn the plant with a heavy feed it will be the newest leaves that burn...thats theory mind,so if its your older leaves then it was 2,3 weeks ago feedings that burnt them :shrug:anyone got practice or facts ? cause im while for theories
i dont hear this much now,but when i started here i kept hearing k.i.s.s. keep it simple stupid.another one was less is more.wtf are they banging on about :shrug:took me a while to grasp.if nobody claims this then its mine....the less you do,the less can go wrong.
growing is like learning to ride a bike :biker:it can be a bit sketchy to start with finding your feet or balance :oops1: that lightbulb :idea:moment when you kinda realize you know what your doing.you gonna go over the handlebars a few times after that,it happens from time to time.keep it down the middle,between the hedges,and dont go under a lorry.if somethings wrong dont panic flush do nothing,seek advice not the first piece of advice cause eejits have opinions and are arseholes :rofl:
ive talked enough i hope this is my thread.....yep it is :finger::haha: ahh thats ok
what i forgot yesterday
click on some links in my signature for some tips :toke: pop into live stoners gossip if you get stuck,someone maybe about that can help,or point you in the right direction :thumbsup:
quote or @ me like @RollVerine :pass: @no space type arch...a lil box pops up,click me it turns green jobs a goodun :thumbsup:
good luck keep er lit.

At first I thought it was a slight ph problem... Then I saw what @archie gemmill was saying and it looked like that....

...man I gotta quit venturing outside of LS when I'm baked.

Back